INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only

4 posters

Go down

auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only Empty auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only

Post by Jim W Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:03 am

This is for 10 day coverage with SEGURO GRINGO.com

https://www.segurogr...om/default.aspx

Basta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days of cover:10 Start day:Mar/12/2013 10:00 PDT End date:Mar/22/2013 10:00 PDT
Plus an additional conductor
Select Amount (dlls) Coverage
33.00 Esta póliza cubre:
$20,000 dlls por daños corporales o muerte (DC) por una persona.
$40,000dlls por daños corporales o muerte (DC) de dos o más persona por accidente.
$15,000 dlls en daño o destrucción de propiedades (DP) por accidente.
$2,000 dlls gastos médicos a ocupante (GM) por una persona.
$10,000 dlls gastos médicos a ocupantes (GM) por dos o más personas por accidente.

34.00 Policy Coverage:
$60,000.00 dlls COMBINED LIABILITY (CL) Combined Bodily Injury (BI) and Property Damage (PD).
$2,000 dlls Medical Payments (MP) per person.
$10,000 dlls Medical Payments (MP) each accident.

41.00 Policy Coverage:
$100,000.00 dlls COMBINED LIABILITY (CL) Combined Bodily Injury (BI) and Property Damage (PD).

45.00 Policy Coverage:
$300,000.00 dlls COMBINED LIABILITY (CL) Combined Bodily Injury (BI) and Property Damage (PD).

2.00 Do you want to include the Roadside Assistance by: 2.00 dlls?

Tiempos de espera en fronteras de US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Nogales
Puente Vehículos de pasajeros
Nombre Horario Casetas abiertas Tiempo aproximado de cruce Última actualización
Nogales I
Nogales - Deconcini 24 hrs/day 3 de 8 45 min At 8:00 am MST
Nogales III
Nogales - Mariposa 6 am-10 pm 4 de 6 25 min At 8:00 am MST
Nogales II
Nogales - Morley Gate 10 am-6 pm de N/A

Loading...Loading...
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only Empty Re: auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only

Post by joec Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 am

why would you need this driving from Ajijic to the Border since you already have coverage on your vehicle in Mexico?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only Empty Re: auto insurance traveling NOB Liability only

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am

The issue isn't driving in Mexico but when Jim is driving in AZ. From the looks of the quotes, I would personally be inclined to take the highest liability limits when driving in the US to CYA.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:04 am

CheenaGringo wrote:The issue isn't driving in Mexico but when Jim is driving in AZ. From the looks of the quotes, I would personally be inclined to take the highest liability limits when driving in the US to CYA.

I agree. What liability limits do you have? I think I would want 500 K - 1,000,000

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:11 am

Right now we carry 500K and have been considering bumping that up. I am somewhat of a fanatic when it comes to auto insurance. We shopped heavily for the best coverage on our vehicles and cost was one of the lesser factors. That said, we found Progressive to meet our needs and were initially very satisfied with the quoted rate. Even better is that our rates have gone down dramatically over the last four or five years.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Wow......in Canada (BC) we always had a minimum $1 Million liability. I thought the suits in the States would have been much higher.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Probably need to email Seguros Gringo and ask for higher libability quote....I don't think collision is available?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:The issue isn't driving in Mexico but when Jim is driving in AZ. From the looks of the quotes, I would personally be inclined to take the highest liability limits when driving in the US to CYA.

Neil, I did take the highest, better than none! David pointed out on another thread, that since I own a residence NOB, a better alternative than buying from a NOB company, and cancelling every trip,(this is why Geico cancelled me, as they don't want to deal with it) that a better alternative would be to suspend all but comprehensive every trip....just as if it was garaged!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Anyone that has alternatives, please post......Getting proper coverage for a week or so is a bitch!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down