INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condo vs Fracc

+8
Carry Bean
David
CanuckBob
CHILLIN
Smartalex
CheenaGringo
RoofBob
joec
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Condo vs Fracc Empty Re: Condo vs Fracc

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 pm

viajero wrote:
joec wrote: WTF, is dry canyon or is that just a wise a.s remark?
John, don't tell me you've lived in Arroyo Seco all this time without knowing what the name meant. Rolling Eyes

Hey, stupid, I live in Arroyos Sur, NOT Arroyo Seco.

And it's not LOS Arroyos Sur, it's Arroyos Sur legally.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 pm

RoofBob wrote:
joec wrote:
RoofBob wrote:
joec wrote:gringal quote - "The trouble with HOA's is the homeowners getting into petty power struggles.
I shudder to think what the result would be if just the people on my block in Ajijic were subject to a HOA. lol."

This is TOTALLY UNTRUE and I don't know why you keep bringing this up. There are so many Gated Communities in Ajijic that DO NOT have a single problem. Los Arroyos Sur is one of, if not the best run Communities at Lakeside. Yesterday, we had our Annual Meeting. It took 1 1/2 hours. 75.64% of the people participated and voted for the Board of Directors, the 2013 budget plus 4 extra cost items. My condo fee only went up 90 pesos a month and that's in 11 years!!! We keep our common areas perfectly maintained. Everything we do is to the letter of the Law and Jalisco code.

I have NEVER heard of any problems in the gated communities of Los Arroyos, Arroyo Alto, Los Sabinos, Los Olivos, Mision Chula Vista, La Huerta, Lomas del Lago, Villas del Tepalo or Lomas de Ajijic. There were problems at Chula Vista two years ago and now there are problems at El Dorado and Chula Vista Norte.

I lived in two condominiums NOB and no one ever had a problem with the BOD or the neighbors.

Maybe you had one bad experience and think that it applies to everywhere in the world, but it does not.
"There are so many Gated Communities in Ajijic that DO NOT have a single problem."

Really John, so many? How many gated communities are there in Ajijic that DO NOT have a SINGLE problem?

If you relate it to power struggles and read my post above, you will know.
Simple question John, "How many gated communities are there in Ajijic that DO NOT have a SINGLE problem?

You must have missed my post, I answered your post on page 10. But to reiterate, NEARLY ALL of them.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:09 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Better yet, how many gated communities throughout Mexico or the United States are completely free of any problems?

Only someone like you would ask such a STUPID question, but what can anyone expect from you but sarcasm on this forum. Try posting something worthwhile for a change. You tell me, you're so smart

Last edited by joec on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 pm

joec wrote:
CheenaGringo wrote:Better yet, how many gated communities throughout Mexico or the United States are completely free of any problems?

Only someone like you would as such a STUPID question, but what can anyone expect from you but sarcasm on this forum. Try posting something worthwhile for a change. You tell me, you're so smart
That was my thought Neil, having lived in a HOA once. But John, who ALWAYS tells the truth, stated "There are so many Gated Communities in Ajijic that DO NOT have a single problem" that it made me wonder how many there are. Of course John would never lie so I expect a straight answer any moment now.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm

RoofBob wrote:
joec wrote:

Only someone like you would as such a STUPID question, but what can anyone expect from you but sarcasm on this forum. Try posting something worthwhile for a change. You tell me, you're so smart
That was my thought Neil, having lived in a HOA once. But John, who ALWAYS tells the truth, stated "There are so many Gated Communities in Ajijic that DO NOT have a single problem that it made me wonder how many there are. Of course John would never lie so I expect a straight answer any moment now.

Are you looking for an answer on how many gated communities there are in Ajijic? Gonna go make my dinner salad now, but I'll be back with your answer.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks John, that and assurance that none of them have a single problem.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm

To quote John: "Only someone like you would ask such a STUPID question, but what can anyone expect from you but sarcasm on this forum. Try posting something worthwhile for a change. You tell me, you're so smart."

How many times in one day are you going to be allowed to insult and demean people? Beside overusing the word "stupid" today, you have managed to insult various people in so many ways.

Could it be that you had a poor open house today or do we write it off to your meds that keep you perfectly normal?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

RoofBob wrote:Thanks John, that and assurance that none of them have a single problem.

To the best of my knowledge, there are 21 Gated Communities in Ajijic.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

joec wrote:

I have no relatives in the States.

Yeah, because all his relatives are in Uruguay.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Smartalex wrote:
joec wrote:

I have no relatives in the States.

Yeah, because all his relatives are in Uruguay.

I was going to say 'friends' -but that seemed a stretch!

I think the lesson here is that if your heart's desire, dream property will require joining an HOA, ask for a copy of the meeting minutes - there will always be an opinionated moron who makes everything bad for everyone else. The same applies to forum boards of course. It must be some sort of cosmic law or something.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Based upon John's behavior and nasty disposition here on the forum, I would be willing to bet that either his actions or his mouth during HOA meetings in LAS would make anyone reading the "minutes" question the concept of moving into LAS! Could it be that the only problem in LAS is john?

As for the following john statement: "Only your opinion and you know that's worth nothing." Don't worry john, I spend at least 10 minutes each morning genuflecting in front of the: "john shrine" we installed in our spare bedroom. Just before we embark on a Mexico trip, I spend much more time reviewing your photos, travel experience articles on Mexico and other pearls of wisdom so we are fully prepared.

By the way, during our most recent 13 day trip to Mexico, we spent one morning on business related matters and the remainder was dedicated to our personal education, personal amusement and personal experience!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Based upon John's behavior and nasty disposition here on the forum, I would be willing to bet that either his actions or his mouth during HOA meetings in LAS would make anyone reading the "minutes" question the concept of moving into LAS! Could it be that the only problem in LAS is john?

As for the following john statement: "Only your opinion and you know that's worth nothing." Don't worry john, I spend at least 10 minutes each morning genuflecting in front of the: "john shrine" we installed in our spare bedroom. Just before we embark on a Mexico trip, I spend much more time reviewing your photos, travel experience articles on Mexico and other pearls of wisdom so we are fully prepared.

By the way, during our most recent 13 day trip to Mexico, we spent one morning on business related matters and the remainder was dedicated to our personal education, personal amusement and personal experience!

Have you been to one of our HOA meetings? No, you haven't, but if you want to next time you're in town, I'll get you invited so you can stop spewing drivel and outright lies about HOA meetings.

Further, no one in our Community including myself mouths off or is outrageous at our meetings. If they were, they would be told to leave by the Homeowner (President) who holds meetings at his house.

With you negative attitude you could NEVER live in any Community such as ours or any community in Mexico or NOB.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 pm

I need to get J & D from LAS to start posting on here. I'll bet they could confirm your facts John........ Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 pm

joec wrote:
RoofBob wrote:Thanks John, that and assurance that none of them have a single problem.

To the best of my knowledge, there are 21 Gated Communities in Ajijic.
Start by listing just the first ten. I think there are none. Yours isn't one since Los Arroyos Sur, etc. are not in Ajijic. Your turn, come up with some proof to support your assertion.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 pm

There's a gated community, just north of Min Wah. South of Min Wah on the same street is the pretty condo complex that's also gated.

Edited because I got the name wrong, I think.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Condominios are condominiums, not "gated communities" IMHO. Gated Communities such as the fabled Los Arroyos Sur, et al is what I want to know about. Maybe Los Olivos or Riviera Alta would qualify.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I repeat my earlier post Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Based upon John's behavior and nasty disposition here on the forum, I would be willing to bet that either his actions or his mouth during HOA meetings in LAS would make anyone reading the "minutes" question the concept of moving into LAS! Could it be that the only problem in LAS is john?

Neil, do you believe in “Karma”? Perhaps you should think about the “shit” you give “John” and your recent loss of computer data and reconsider.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

CanuckBob wrote:I need to get J & D from LAS to start posting on here. I'll bet they could confirm your facts John........ Beer

Sorry Bob, don't think so since they never go to meetings. Neither does Micky or Ron.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 pm

David wrote:Condominios are condominiums, not "gated communities" IMHO. Gated Communities such as the fabled Los Arroyos Sur, et al is what I want to know about. Maybe Los Olivos or Riviera Alta would qualify.

I don't understand your post. Please explain.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:53 am

Parker wrote:Neil, do you believe in “Karma”? Perhaps you should think about the “shit” you give “John” and your recent loss of computer data and reconsider. [/font][/color][/size]
Rolling Eyes

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:14 am

David wrote:Condominios are condominiums, not "gated communities" IMHO. Gated Communities such as the fabled Los Arroyos Sur, et al is what I want to know about. Maybe Los Olivos or Riviera Alta would qualify.

Well, both are gated & are communities. The one above Min Wah are houses which I guess can also be condominiums.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:30 am

Carry Bean wrote:

Well, both are gated & are communities. The one above Min Wah are houses which I guess can also be condominiums.

There is more than one above Min Wah, there are 3 plus Mision del Lago and El Palmar Courtyard to the left on Lazaro Cadenas.

As far as I know and I could be wrong all Gated Communities are "Condominios". Ours is Condominio Arroyos Sur as is Condominos: Los Arroyos, Arroyo Alto, Los Sabinos, Puerta Arroyo, La Reserva, Los Olivos and Mision Chula Vista all built by Job and Alejandro Hernandez. The name Interlago RE came after 2002.

I believe these 3 are Condominos too all built by the same builder: Lomas de ago, Villas del Tepalo and Lomas de Ajijic. These were built about 20 years ago by another Hernandez not related to the two above.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 am

These are the Gated Communities I used to answer Roof Bob's question on number of Gated Communities:
Tres Canadas, La Reserva, Arroyo Alto, Puerto Arroyo, Los Sabinos, (a new one south of Alseseca Nursery), Arroyos Sur, Los Arroyos, Las Quintas, Rio Orinoco, La Huerta, Tio Domingo, Las Salvias, El Palmar Courtyard, Mision del Lago, Lomas del Lago, Villas del Tepalo, Lomas de Ajijic, Los Olivos, Riviera Alta. La Villita

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapala Payaso Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:26 pm

It is only legal to have a gated entraance if it is a condo. A condo is one large private lot which is subdivided. The whole interior is private, just like a house. Including the road.

Chapala Payaso
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next