INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

5 posters

Go down

A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva Empty A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm

WHOA! What a complete freak this woman is...

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/boston-bomber-mother-i-dont-care-if-my-youngest-son-is-going-to-be-killed-today-i-will-say-allah-akbar/

There are so many fascinating stories about the Boston Bombing out now, especially the ones about the victims in recovery.

Every interview with the mother gives a little more insight into the "why" of it all.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva Empty Re: A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

Post by Trailrunner Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Wow. Poor kids, they never had a chance being born to that woman.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva Empty Re: A Mother's Love...Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

On top of that, she cannot come back without being arrested since she has an outstanding shoplifting warrant from Lord & Taylor, the company where the security camera came up with video on the bombers:
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/16874/20130424/katherine-russell-wife-boston-bomber-arrested-shoplifting-old-navy-tamerlan-tsarnaev-mother-stole-lord-and-taylor.htm

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm30655 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:59 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:On top of that, she cannot come back without being arrested since she has an outstanding shoplifting warrant from Lord & Taylor, the company where the security camera came up with video on the bombers:
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/16874/20130424/katherine-russell-wife-boston-bomber-arrested-shoplifting-old-navy-tamerlan-tsarnaev-mother-stole-lord-and-taylor.htm

You do know that video was all fake just so Lord and Taylor could get even for her shoplifting....

jrm30655
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm

No question James! Recently, I have seen some "get even videos" on yourself and one possibly of Loony here in Albuquerque. My guess is that they would probably welcome you back with open arms but Loony?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Interesting viewpoint on the Boston bombings.

And before you jump on my case.
My son and his fiance live in the Boston area and were in lockdown last week.
I am not a fanatical anti-gun individual.
Just someone who like to explore possibilities!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncassidy/2013/04/the-boston-shooters.html
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down