INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The smoking gun against Soriana

+18
slainte39
Pedro
CanuckBob
Smartalex
Lady Otter Latté
arbon
brigitte
gringomojado
viajero
DonPito
ComputerGuy
Intercasa
casi nada
RoofBob
rs6000
Chapala Payaso
Jim W
Talosian
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The smoking gun against Soriana - Page 2 Empty Re: The smoking gun against Soriana

Post by Smartalex Mon May 20, 2013 10:29 pm

You'd think they'd learn to stop shooting themselves in the feet.

Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

The smoking gun against Soriana - Page 2 Empty Re: The smoking gun against Soriana

Post by ComputerGuy Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

RoofBob wrote:
HelperGuy wrote:That's okay, Mod, I don't mind you deleting my posts with no explanation and without warrant.
Well that's twice in one thread in one day you accused someone of something they didn't do, elevating yourself to super troll. Congratulations!
Horse crap. I had two posts, one replying to the Mod itself about my comment following Jim's, in which I kindly told David to be careful when posting anything here, with loonies like this running around just waiting to egg anyone and everyone.

In fact, if they didn't get deleted, you show me where that "first time" accusation post is now...

Now you're one of them too. Talk about wanting to be one of the boys. Good work.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 21, 2013 7:17 am

I deleted those posts. Stop posting crap in the general section. If you are looking for a fight go start something in the Octagon.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue May 21, 2013 8:34 am

I stand vindicated. Got that, boys? And I ain't started a fight here yet.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 8:44 am

DonPito wrote:You really paid the cashier 110 pesos and 90 centavos for your purchases, and got back 50 pesos and 60 centavos in change? You also show a shelf sticker price tag for a Limon drink, and your receipt says a Mango drink.

That's what your receipt says.

There were other items and that's why I circled the drink.

All the shelf prices were the same for all the 1.5 Liter BL Light drinks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 8:47 am

viajero wrote:
Intercasa wrote:Do a class action, be a champion for the people, it might costs some $$$ in attorney fees but you will make them give those pennies back that they stole!
Good idea,Soriana overcharged the OP six pennies for a soda pop,so he takes pictures of the receipt and posts about it under the heading"The Smoking Gun against Soriana".
What a joke.............!

Ahhhh, yet another one who doesn't comprehend the "principle of the thing," not to mention to put others on alert.

Or maybe just another unhappy person who likes to try to demean others.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 am

Intercasa wrote:Do a class action, be a champion for the people, it might costs some $$$ in attorney fees but you will make them give those pennies back that they stole!

First of all, I figure Soriana has more $$ than the GIL and look where the judgment against the GIL is now; sitting for literally two years gathering dust from as far as I can see.

As for a Class Action, I wouldn't do it because a very smart local attorney told me just yesterday (not on this matter), to get a hobby and stop stirring the pot.

I thought pot was to be smoked, not stirred.

Some Talosian humor.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 21, 2013 9:04 am

The best medicine for Sorianas is to simply stop shopping there if you feel they are ripping you off. I know whether at Sorianas or Walmart my cart of groceries is still costing me significantly less than what I was paying in Vancouver for similar products. I never checked my receipts there and have no plans to do it here.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

CanuckBob wrote:The best medicine for Sorianas is to simply stop shopping there if you feel they are ripping you off. I know whether at Sorianas or Walmart my cart of groceries is still costing me significantly less than what I was paying in Vancouver for similar products. I never checked my receipts there and have no plans to do it here.
same here,but that's why talosian is a millionaire and we're not,bob. i'd rather not be one, if i gotta nitpick every effen centavo.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 9:34 am

CanuckBob wrote:The best medicine for Sorianas is to simply stop shopping there if you feel they are ripping you off. I know whether at Sorianas or Walmart my cart of groceries is still costing me significantly less than what I was paying in Vancouver for similar products. I never checked my receipts there and have no plans to do it here.

I shop there because they do often have the better prices.

I even shop Super Lake when I want something that I can't get anyplace else; and I'm happy to pay 3X what it costs NOB.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 9:36 am

[quote="Pedro"]
CanuckBob wrote: . . . that's why talosian is a millionaire and we're not,bob. i'd rather not be one, if i gotta nitpick every effen centavo.

Ahhhh, #2 on this post for someone who doesn't understand about "the principle of the thing."

I try not to nitpick. If I owe someone a beer and it takes me forever to pay it off, I try to be fair and give "interest" an give him 6 cans of beer. That seems fair. Do you agree Pedro? That's the principle of the thing; pay a debt or promise on time or o the right thing and pay interest.

But remember, Earth is not my first planet.

Last edited by Talosian on Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add a note.)
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 am

God help me. I understand Talosian´s point. He really does care about the principle of this thing. He has time and energy he is willing to focus on it and is looking for kindred spirits who will appreciate his warning, maybe even join him in the fight. We should just leave him alone and let him continue his crusade. It is important to him.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 am

In his last post, it seemed he was more interested in the interest than the PRINCIPAL.
(I know....worst pun of the year) Thumbs down

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsyfeet Tue May 21, 2013 10:19 am

It may be that his concern is principally his interest.

Gypsyfeet

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue May 21, 2013 10:25 am

By not understanding anything....I'm losing interest. Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue May 21, 2013 11:05 am

That might be the principle issue here.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

I understand where Talosian is coming from and appreciate the post. Heck sometimes at Walmart, I've found many errors, and not all in the stores favor.

Usually any money I save is only a few pesos, and I pass it on to the bagboy.

I thought it was cute, that when I found errors, where they charged too little, again only a peso or two, and the checker would say keep it.

I know, I'm weird, but it's fun and a good exercise to try to save my shrinking brain. It's just that I would normally be afraid to post about the few pesos I saved, because it makes me sound cheap (I like the word "Frugal" better)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue May 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Pedro wrote:
same here,but that's why talosian is a millionaire and we're not,bob. i'd rather not be one, if i gotta nitpick every effen centavo.

¿Is it possible to own a house in Vancouver and not be a millionaire?
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Not a couple of years ago but that bubble is a bursting............

Almost as good as Powell River now.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:God help me. I understand Talosian´s point. He really does care about the principle of this thing. He has time and energy he is willing to focus on it and is looking for kindred spirits who will appreciate his warning, maybe even join him in the fight. We should just leave him alone and let him continue his crusade. It is important to him.

I posted this before, but will again since I can't find the reply I did.

I have no fight, no cause and am certainly not looking to "enlist" anyone to help me with anything.

I'm just pointing out things in the hope of hopes, that some change might come about.

Hope springs eternal.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arbon Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Not a couple of years ago but that bubble is a bursting............

Almost as good as Powell River now.

Wheel Chair friendly. The smoking gun against Soriana - Page 2 87465
The smoking gun against Soriana - Page 2 Doc4a138817e43ea108315123
arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by lilikoi Tue May 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I can count the times I've shopped at SORRY ANNA on one hand.

You can quibble, or just quit...

Since I ain't rich, shopping has got to be fun and not a pain the the gloots.

Therefore, Sorry, Anna....
lilikoi
lilikoi

Humor : Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm

That is mega cool.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2