INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE

2 posters

Go down

ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE Empty ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE

Post by Jim W Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm

http://www.bestbajafishing.org/fishing-permits.php

Here is the link to purchase your Freshwater Fishing license on line.  Follow the prompts and print it out at home.

Moderator please sticky.   Surte
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE Empty Re: ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE

Post by Pedro Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:40 pm

looks like fishing permits for baha only and not freshwater. the sports fishing license suggests fer the big guys?
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE Empty Re: ORDER YOUR MEXICAN FRESHWATER FISHING LICENSE ON LINE

Post by Jim W Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Pedro, register, translate with Bing, it should take you thru it. I used this link to order my annual license last week. The annual fee is under 500 pesos, and I paid with MasterCard.

Once you register, options open up. I agree the site is not well designed, but it saves 4 plus hours going into GDL, BTW, there is only one office in GDL to get your license.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down