INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fugitive from the US living in the Raquet Club

Go down

Fugitive from the US living in the Raquet Club Empty Fugitive from the US living in the Raquet Club

Post by simpsca Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 am

I'm posting this here so everyone is aware of this person and can see a photo of them. From a friend:

"A new volunteer showed up at Operation Feed recently named Teresa Owens.  As of last evening, I was made aware that this person who was doing some house sitting in the Raquet Club is actually a fugitive from the US,who skipped bail in Georgia, and is wanted by the FBI.  She has assaulted a police officer as well as committed multiple thefts of credit card numbers and other financial thefts.  As of 6AM this morning she fled.  The detective in Florida warned that she has a photographic memory and preys on places where there are many untended purses and in a matter of 5 seconds she can obtain info from a purse and memorize card numbers.  

You probably saw her with long red hair and glasses as that is how she looked when I met her.  Her internet photo shows her as a blond.  Anyone who may have become a victim at the time she was volunteering should check their bank accounts and any other concerns very carefully.  Her history of showing up in crowded places like churches and schools  makes the Operation Feed volunteer setting a perfect place for her to do the same.  

Please see the letter below received this afternoon from our office at the Raquet Club.  I know that she recently stayed in the home of .... ....... when he was out of town.  He has been talking with the detective tonight.

Here is an identity thief fugitive that is wanted in 4 States, that has been staying a places within the Raquet Club. The detective in the States say she is a pro and is working with her boyfriend to steal credit cards, bank account and anything else

Her name is Teresa Owens and she now has red hair and is 48 years old.

Please be aware and if you see her call the police immediately.

Below is a web site with some information and a picture.

The detective in the States phone numbers are

Cell 770-318-6252

Office 770-534-2364 ext 31"

article with her photo
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=265631
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down