INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your impressions of Ixtlahuacan...

+9
solajijic
Pedro
viajero
Mainecoons
CanuckBob
Chapalagringa
Flamingo
CheenaGringo
ltollefs
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your impressions of Ixtlahuacan... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your impressions of Ixtlahuacan...

Post by Flamingo Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:10 am

I am basing the water issue comment on a real estate sales person who lived there and our maid who lives there now. I was told some areas within the FRAAC have more issues than others.

I would agree with Mrs Thang - I much prefer Chapala Haciendas. Aguas Escondidas has very different vegetation and I don't find it especially attractive. But that is me.

Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Your impressions of Ixtlahuacan... - Page 2 Empty Re: Your impressions of Ixtlahuacan...

Post by border crosser Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 am

We love Brisas de Chapala. Rustic with great views. Far enough out that we don't get the noise but yet only 5 minuets to Soriana. Full time security is definitely another plus.

border crosser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:24 pm

border crosser wrote:We love Brisas de Chapala. Rustic with great views. Far enough out that we don't get the noise but yet only 5 minuets to Soriana. Full time security is definitely another plus.

LOL, border crosser it is 1.2 miles to Soriana from our place in the Haciendas....maybe a 5 minute bicycle ride. Another Nice thing is you can park near the bus station, or leave your auto in the parking lot @ Soriana and walk to and around the Malecon, enjoy the food, sun and the people! Beer 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:53 pm

What I like about Brisas and Haciendas is that everything 'soars'. Many of the mature trees and exotic gardens have been growing, and properly maintained for over 40 years. Everything is on a large scale, which fits in with the clear blue skies, gentle breezes, and the many beautiful custom built homes.

I haven't been to Ixtlahuacan yet - it is even closer than Soriana and supposed to have excellent chicharones. Beer 
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2