INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 dogs on the bypass

3 posters

Go down

2 dogs on the bypass Empty 2 dogs on the bypass

Post by sleepwalker Fri May 23, 2014 4:31 pm

When I was in Ajijic six months ago ,I noticed two dogs on ropes alongside the construction hut on the bypass at the bottom of Chula Vista Norte. I wasn't able to help at that time. When I returned to Ajijic, I went to check on the dogs. What a pleasant surprise when I found a fenced in area for the dogs. When I asked the Mexican Man who seems to be living there about the fence, he told me it was done by a local animal shelter, but he did not know which shelter. This shelter also gives dog food to them so they are properly fed.
I feel that such a generous effort should be rewarded and I would like to make a donation but don't know how. Can anyone tell me who helped these dogs with the fenced enclosure and the food and how to make contact to give a donation?

sleepwalker

Back to top Go down

2 dogs on the bypass Empty Re: 2 dogs on the bypass

Post by char-ming Fri May 23, 2014 4:39 pm

I believe this was done by Lakeside Spay and Neuter Center and Dog Adoption Ranch. They always do a good job of helping dogs in trouble here and a donation will be much appreciated by them I'm sure. I'll send them a donation as well to help cover the cost of the fence. you can donate via paypal on their website.
www.lakesidespayandneutercenter.com

char-ming
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri May 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Yes, it was done by Gudren Jones. She pointed out the new dog run, and dog house recently when I was riding with her. And a donation would be greatly appreciated.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down