INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jocotopec Bypass

2 posters

Go down

Jocotopec Bypass Empty Jocotopec Bypass

Post by itsme Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Took a drive on the bypass yesterday to see what there is to see. One can drive the entire length even though it is not finished. It looks as if the work has come to a halt, wonder if they ran out of money. If so, I would not want to be around if we have heavy rain, I think much of the hillside will slide. Anyway, it is impressive and the views are spectacular. It will probably cut off 20 - 30 minutes drive time to Guad. and bring many of the Tapatios to Joco for weekends, (to those little chicken coops they are building out there). It may even create a new bedroom community for Guad. I had really liked the town and its' environment. Now, with the different problems they are having and the added stress on their infrastructure I am glad I didn't move there. Very Happy

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Jocotopec Bypass Empty Re: Jocotopec Bypass

Post by sparks Wed May 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I heard third hand that they did stop due to the possibility of slides. Probably just wait for the rains and repair as needed. Seems to be a normal proceedure in Mexico when building on a hillside
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down