INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport?

4 posters

Go down

What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport? Empty What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport?

Post by sm1mex Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:40 pm

For a 6 a.m. flight we probably need to get to the airport around 4 a.m. but I have heard the immigration man to stamp you out of the country opens at 4:30 a.m. Anyone know for sure what time it opens or where the "man" can be found prior to 4:30 a.m.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport? Empty Re: What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport?

Post by CanuckBob Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Last time I had a 6:00am flight (January) the immigration guy didn't open until 5:00am. I noticed there was already about 10 people standing in line so what I did was check in myself and my luggage so they knew I was there and wouldn't take off without me, I went and got my exit visa and gave them their part when I boarded the airplane.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport? Empty Re: What time does Immigration man open at Guad airport?

Post by sm1mex Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:31 pm

A few years ago we checked in first before seeing the "man" but they wouldn't give us our boarding pass, so we had to then go to the man and return to the check in person and hand them our stamped form and then she gave us our boarding pass.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by thomashellyer Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Technically they open the window at 4:30am but sometimes later. The last two times I was taking an early flight there were long lines at immigration. Luckily Alaska Airlines gave us priority at the check in so that we wouldn't miss our flights...

thomashellyer

Humor : punny

http://www.chapalahomesales.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:23 pm

I guess we'll try to do a bag drop with American and then go to the man and then return to the check in with our paper to get our boarding pass. I'm sure this happens every morning with this 6 a.m. flight.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrell Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:16 pm

sm1mex wrote:I guess we'll try to do a bag drop with American and then go to the man and then return to the check in with our paper to get our boarding pass.  I'm sure this happens every morning with this 6 a.m. flight.

American last Tuesday gave me boarding pass, then went to immigration for the form to be stamped
and then straight thru to security. No hassle at all.

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:52 am

Great to hear that. Because the flight is so early, perhaps they are giving the passengers a break !

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:21 am

Yes, they understand that the immigration people seem to operate on "Mexican time"........ Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:38 am

Por claro. !

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 am

And if you check in and they take your luggage they won't leave without you......... Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Right. If you don't show up on the plane, they will remove your luggage from the belly of the plane. But as long as we can check in, we will have time to wait on the man.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down