INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer

+2
Gamina
autumndreams
6 posters

Go down

Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer Empty Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer

Post by autumndreams Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 pm

I was at Spencer's office this morning and asked him about a group of Telecable users filing an PROFECO together.

Spencer said if there was enough interest he would file a Class Action against Telecable with PROFECO.

If you want to help get Telecable to provide the service we are paying for email Spencer chapalalegal@gmail.com that you will join the class action. Spencer's fee will be split among the participants.

If enough of us do this we might get Telecable's attention.

I'm tired of putting in reports and they don't show up, show up with no equipment or show up with no Telecable identification or equipment (i didn't let this one into the house).

Please seriously consider this Class Action against Telecable.

Thank you.

autumndreams

Back to top Go down

Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer Empty Re: Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer

Post by Gamina Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:34 pm

I get tired of no having US programming on Sunday mornings, for which I have paid.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer Empty Re: Telecable Class Action PROFECO - Talked To Spencer

Post by Clueless Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 am

Remembering the GIL class action, these can take "forever," literally years, and even then, there are no guarantees anything substantive will be done (I don't recall reading of  any GIL office having paid anything after the final judgment against the offices was affirmed on appeal).
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 pm

The best way to punish Telecable is to not use them. There are several other options available.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Exactly right, CB. Trouble is though, our numbers aren't substantial enough for them to give a tiny $hit. They could care less about us, in fact, I'd say we're probably a PITA to them as we complain and want our pirated English stations and Mexicans are happy if they get their telenovelas, game shows and news reports. They do a good job of providing that, doncha think?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Yes, those US pirated channels are not part of the “package“ you pay for. They are just a bonus to try to keep you as a customer. However, it is getting more and more difficult for them to be provided as the beams get narrower, etc. They are not part of the feed from Zapopan, but are from those old dishes at the local Telecable office, where nobody is on duty most nights or weekends to tweak the system.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down