INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow? Empty Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow?

Post by Cincy Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:32 pm

I have some routine, but essential business, to take of at the HSBC tomorrow that will require a meeting with the manager or other senior staff.  Does anyone know how they have been operating under the current environment?

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow? Empty Re: Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow?

Post by addtocart Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:38 am

Last night I watched another documentary about HSBC and its criminal activities. Unless I were a money launderer, I wouldn't set foot in a HSBC bank.
addtocart
addtocart
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow? Empty Re: Anyone know what I can expect at HSBC San Antonio tomorrow?

Post by karjoeaz Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Seems like you think people have ESP.

karjoeaz

Humor : Halariuos w/alohol

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:36 pm

All you can do is go and see.
Ignore the addtocart post as it is irrevelent.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincy Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:11 pm

Update for anyone who might be interested...

The HSBC bank appeared closed at first with only the ATM's being accessible, but, when I looked through the roller door that closes off the inside at night, an employee opened the roller door and let me in then instantly closed the door behind me.  There was, maybe, 12 people total in there which included all the employees!  As one person left another person was allowed to enter.  There was never a queue of more than 2 people standing outside waiting to enter the inside area.  There were very few people taking money from the ATMs.

The employees were overly friendly, enjoying a quiet day no doubt...!!!

Cincy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Monty Python...

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Many places everywhere are restricting the number of clients iside their space for obvious reasons.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down