INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telmex

2 posters

Go down

Telmex Empty Telmex

Post by Mrs. De Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Help please! In July our Telmex modem was stolen from our home. Telmex has given me no help in replacing it. They gave me a number to call that did not pick up, I have been to the office and I have filed and received a folio number in response to my inquiries. So far, nada. Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance, Jan

Mrs. De

Back to top Go down

Telmex Empty Re: Telmex

Post by ferret Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm

I suggest you call the 800-123-2222 number which is usually on the front of the modems. The 01 in front of the number is no longer required. If you are not a Spanish speaker, have someone who is call the number and get you connected to an English speaker. Explain what happened and they will send you one.
OR -Order one from Mercado Libre. There are plenty of brand new Telmex modems available. I still suggest that you call the 800-123-2222 number to ask a tech which modem would be best for your location (telephone number). That's what I did nearly 5 years ago and the tech gave me two choices. The modems are not expensive and mine still works just fine.
The Telmex office here couldn't find their butt with both hands.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down