INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license

+5
SunshineyDay
CanuckBob
ferret
cypress
sm1mex
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license Empty Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license

Post by sm1mex Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm

We got our renewal license today. Appointments are mandatory. No appointment. No drivers license.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license Empty Re: Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license

Post by cypress Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:36 am

sm1mex wrote:We got our renewal license today. Appointments are mandatory. No appointment. No drivers license.
Where did you get your license?

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license Empty Re: Mandatory appointment needed for drivers license

Post by ferret Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:39 am

Please include the website for making the appointment in Chapala.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:03 pm

Chapala
https://citastransporte.jalisco.gob.mx/transporte/client/locationList
If you use Chrome it can translate for you. You need to pay at BBVA or Santander or Bamanex bank or Oxxo. We paid at BBVA central Ajijic. 50% discount for over 60. Pay at least 3 days before your appointment.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:25 pm

Thank you. I use Windows 10 with the Edge browser and it also translates Spanish websites into English.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:41 pm

After appointment is made you have to print a page for payment to take to the bank. It is a form of payment. Seems like it was a little hard to find.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

cypress dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:02 am

sm1mex wrote:Chapala
If you use Chrome it can translate for you. You need to pay at BBVA or Santander or Bamanex bank or Oxxo. We paid at BBVA central Ajijic. 50% discount for over 60. Pay at least 3 days before your appointment.
For Chapala it says for new licenses and endorsements. Bring your vehicle for the road test. But what if you just want renewal.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:23 am

Only need paperwork and black and white copy of each. No road test. I didn’t see anyone taking a road test.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:59 am

I have seen people taking the road test there. I believe a road test is required for anyone getting a new license whose NOB license has expired.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

cypress and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:26 pm

Could be. They had a paper with all the appointments listed on it. As we were processed they marked us off the list. There were many names above us that were marked off the appointment list.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:50 pm

Did you have a written exam?

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:50 pm

No. There were 3 people taking test on pc showing pictures to identify. They looked pretty elementary. Like identify a stop sign or curve ahead. The people may have been getting a license from a different state or expired license. All 3 were passed and given there license but renewals just paperwork and picture taken. Just need necessary paperwork and copies and have an appointment. Need to pay in advance at least 3 days before appointment. We paid about a week before our appointment at BBVA bank Ajijic central. Over 60 age 50% off.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:17 am

Or you can pay at a Recaudora can't you

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:23 am

I would think so but someone else needs to answer for sure.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm tired, fed up and hungry. I made my drivers license renewal for this morning at 11 am and I have the paid receipt. I have been having serious electric problems since Saturday. I left the electrician here to go get my renewal but every identification I have is filed on the computer... no electricity, no computer, no files, and no printer.
I told the guy at the renewal place that I had to reschedule and he said no problem. Well fine, but now I have electricity but can't figure out how to do it. Help please if you can.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Ferret---How to do what?  

For appts. go here:
https://citastransporte.jalisco.gob.mx/transporte/client/newAppointment?eiid=102&lid=13

For what to bring, here is list:
Requisitos para refrendo de licencia:

Identificación oficial vigente.
Comprobante de domicilio que coincida con alguno de los apellidos o con la dirección del INE. (No mayor a 90 días)
CURP impreso o acta de nacimiento que lo contenga.
Todos los documentos en original y copia.
Presentar la constancia del curso vial. (aplica solo para permiso de menor de edad, transporte público, taxis y vehículos de plataforma en todas sus categorías)

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:18 pm

HOW TO RESCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENT. The official site won't let me. Or do I just show up with all the correct stuff when my electrical problem is fixed. CFE is here now... replacing the line which was burnt out and possibly the digital meter as well.
I am having the day from hell after the weekend from hell.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:22 pm

Will it let you cancel today's appt? At this page, https://citastransporte.jalisco.gob.mx/transporte/client/index
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:24 pm

We went around 10:30. Had to have appointment. Others have gone later. No line and they let them renew.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by LCS NOTICES Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:28 pm

I did my renewal last month thru LCS - Alfredo is great and while we all had appointments, he was told while we were there that appointments were no longer necessary.  Those who arrived after us (we were all waiting before they opened)
were told to get in the end of the line - regardless of an appointment.

I think someone mentioned later that there was now a sign stating no appointments.
Just l saw the later post - well this was mid august.

LCS NOTICES
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 pm

BisbeeGal wrote:Will it let you cancel today's appt?  At this page, https://citastransporte.jalisco.gob.mx/transporte/client/index

Thank you. I was able to cancel the one I had today and reschedule for Sept. 22nd at 9:30. And I now have all my documents printed off and attached to the originals.
All fine on the electricity front now... can't believe how fast CFE got here to replace the burnt line. Now food... Blackeye
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:17 pm

sm1mex wrote:We got our renewal license today. Appointments are mandatory. No appointment. No drivers license.
I got mine renewed about a month without an appointment.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rckrckr Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:02 pm

I had an appointment for my renewal last Tuesday. The first question asked when I arrived was 'do you have an appointment?'. It seemed that all others arriving had appointments too and everyone was attended to in the order of their scheduled times. The entire process was efficient and took less than 1/2 hour.

rckrckr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:59 pm

BisbeeGal wrote:Ferret---How to do what?  

For appts. go here:
https://citastransporte.jalisco.gob.mx/transporte/client/newAppointment?eiid=102&lid=13

For what to bring, here is list:
Requisitos para refrendo de licencia:

Identificación oficial vigente.
Comprobante de domicilio que coincida con alguno de los apellidos o con la dirección del INE. (No mayor a 90 días)
CURP impreso o acta de nacimiento que lo contenga.
Todos los documentos en original y copia.
Presentar la constancia del curso vial. (aplica solo para permiso de menor de edad, transporte público, taxis y vehículos de plataforma en todas sus categorías)

I did not need an appointment for renewal in Jocotepec

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:57 pm

cypress wrote:

Or you can pay at a Recaudora can't you
Yes, you can pay at a Recaudora

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next