INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONY'S Restaurant Review

2 posters

Go down

TONY'S Restaurant Review Empty TONY'S Restaurant Review

Post by johninajijic Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 am

Last Friday night eleven of us from our Bi Monthly Dinner group ate at TONY'S restaurant. We sat on the side away from the grille where Tony sings for entertainment. The music was so loud, you could not talk at the table, so sit on the side with the grille. That was the only negative. Everyone ordered their drinks and they brought homemade tortilla chips with 3 different condiments. They make good drinks.

We ordered our food. Most people ordered the Ribs, a HUGE rack that you can barely finish. I ordered the Shrimp with Tamarind sauce. It came with rice and nice veggies, perfectly cooked. I couldn't see what some others ordered, as most ordered Ribs. Tony's has Shrimp on the menu done 5 different ways. His Shrimp dishes cost less than other restaurants. There is always plenty of good food at Tony's.

TONY'S Restaurant (next to Tony's meat market)
766 4069
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

TONY'S Restaurant Review Empty Re: TONY'S Restaurant Review

Post by gringal Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 am

Second that. Good food, reasonable prices and pleasant staff.

One of the things I like is that you can ask for a baked potato instead of fries, and those potatoes are done right.

His Saturday shrimp special is done your way, and there are (count 'em) thirteen decent sized shrimp served, usually with a delicious cheese/cauliflour veggie dish.
I'm not a ribs fan, but his other dishes are excellent. Good fish, done "your way". A tasty chicken parmesan. Good sandwiches, more than enough.

The one time we were there during music time, it really was loud, so we don't do that any more.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 am

Although I didn't count my good sized Shrimp, I remember saying that there were a lot.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down