INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I win!

+17
gringal
CanuckBob
Chico
ferret
Parker
slainte39
Flamingo
espĂ­ritu del lago
johninajijic
Axixic
Intercasa
oncesubtle
Zedinmexico
CheenaGringo
binky
ajijicbob
Trailrunner
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I win! - Page 3 Empty Re: I win!

Post by Parker Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 pm

CanuckBob wrote:That is apparently a myth CG. While it has indeed been raining primarily at night, the last couple of weeks have been mainly cloudy during the day with intermittent sun and rain. By god I actually wore long pants on a couple of occasions and that is just not right......jajaja.

Once you’ve have lived here for a while, my son, this change in seasons are appreciated, it’s just you’ve been so cold for so long you’re still just thawing out. And for you this will also pass. Very Happy Beer Very Happy

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 pm

I believe you are probably correct on that count Parker. It is still too soon since my last 8 month Vancouver rainy season.......jaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm

You will be totally aclimated when you are dressing like the locals.....gloves a jacket and a stocking hat on cool 60 degree mornings.....LOL
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 pm

What about the monsoons? Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:20 pm

CanuckBob wrote:We do love the green but not the clouds. I suppose a "summer vacation" will be on the menu for us every year..... Very Happy

I suggest you go to the Mexican west coast for your summer vacation...you'll be back here like your pants are on fire in less than five days.
It wasn't this cloudy during the day here last year...and I'm LOVING the rain, the green AND the cool freshness.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

ferret wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:We do love the green but not the clouds. I suppose a "summer vacation" will be on the menu for us every year..... Very Happy

I suggest you go to the Mexican west coast for your summer vacation...you'll be back here like your pants are on fire in less than five days.
It wasn't this cloudy during the day here last year...and I'm LOVING the rain, the green AND the cool freshness.

I have been at the coast for the most part the last 2 months. We just spent 2 days in Guadalajara and really enjoyed the weather. Back at the coast and today was one of those days where there is no relief from the heat and humidity. No breeze and the palm fronds just hang listless. But the scenery is spectacular and yesterday the water was that beautiful turquoise blue that is common this time of the year. It would be nice to get some rain though.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum