INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Daddy neeeds your support

+19
hockables
Ezzie
Zedinmexico
hound dog
gravy
Ms.Thang
seisdedos
IslandGirl
Parker
lunateak
CheenaGringo
Big Daddy Mexico
Jim W
johninajijic
gringal
ferret
Guiness
viajero
Flamingo
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Big Daddy neeeds your support Empty Big Daddy neeeds your support

Post by Flamingo Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Well sort of. His sausages are being trashed by a person in the Cocina section of TOB. My post saying nice things was deleted??? If you like his food and still have an account over there, you might want to try to post something
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy neeeds your support Empty Re: Big Daddy neeeds your support

Post by viajero Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:43 pm

I already did and I didn't see your post,that sucks.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiness Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:48 pm

I'll do it right now................thanks for letting us know. Big Daddy makes wonderful products!!

Guiness
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Done
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

I just posted a fairly long one singing his praises. it seems to have survived.

What I find amazing is that people go ahead and buy commercial sausages which aren't fit to eat, made of gawd knows what, and love them to pieces.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

I suggest that one of you make up a letter to be signed at the next swarm by forum members and deliver it directly to Mr Tingen at Coldwell Banker. I've met Big Daddy a couple of times and he seems like a great hardworking guy. That Board sucks out loud.

Go on TOB and invite it's members to join this forum where free speech exists.

Last edited by johninajijic on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm

I think some may have over reacted, as there were 11 posts.....2 negs, balance positive.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 pm

johninajijic wrote:I suggest that one of you make up a letter to be signed at the next swarm by forum members and deliver it directly to Mr Tingen at Coldwell Banker. I've met Big Daddy a couple of times and he seems like a great hardworking guy. That Board sucks out loud.

John, Total waste of time......Deb escalated a complaint from David Tingen.....poor rich son who owns Ajijic Tangos to the old man at Coldwell Banker, when I was banned for asking why the thread "are tasers in Mexico legal"....OLD MAN buries head in sand......boycott is a better option.

BTW.....How long would the invite last for anyone to join this board.....on TOB......probably not as long as it would take Duran to change Tampons......LMAO Big Daddy neeeds your support 87465
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

I would like to thank everybody for their support.

I also would like to make everybody aware that there was a particular person who used to post on this Board that reported us to every authority that he could think of to get us "In to Trouble".

This all started 5 to 7 weeks ago.

However, because it is a bit slower in the Chapala Market, we decided to do a renovation and expansion on our Sausage Factory while we had some time.

While doing the renos, we had suprise inspections by the Regulamentos and Salud. Much to their satisfaction, everything was upto their Code or actually surpassed their standards. They were extremely pleased with our operation as it appears to be the only one of its kind in the State of Jalisco.

We had also had to submit our products to be tested for content and whatever else they do. Apparently so far they are extremely pleased with that also. We have only a 70/30 meat to fat ratio with no Soya.

Normal Chorizo made in Mexico is 40/30/30 meat/fat/soya.

And just today we had our forth surprise inspecton.

They spent almost 4 hours going over our facility and testing everything.

We are very proud to report that they passed everything on their 5 pages of things to check.

They informed us that they are to look over "gringo" run operations more than "Mexican" operatons and were happy to see that we were operating within their rules and it showed with our quality product.

All our coolers were in excellent condition and at the correct temperatures.

All our containers were clean and sterile. Our ph test on meat was good and the chlorine in the water was also good.

You will all notice soon the new labels that will be on the new product over the next few weeks. It will clearly show an expiry date and lot number along with all the ingredients. Sorry, they are in Spanish, but we have added the name of the products in English also.

Now, that this person can no longer complain to anybody else, and I guess has moved out of town, we can get back to making some quality sausage and some new products.

Once again, thanks to everybody for your support and if you make it by the Monday Market, please mention that you are from Inside Lakeside and you will receive a discount on your purchase.

Big Daddy
flag waver

Oh, I forgot to mention, we have a 200% customer satisfaction guarantee.

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product. Return the uneaten portion of the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.

Or,

Return it to me and you will receive a full refund plus another product of equal value free.

No empty packages accepted. LOL
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm really happy for you and those involved in your operation. CONGRATS!!!

What kind of xx??!! expleted deleted scum would do that????? Awful
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

johninajijic wrote:I'm really happy for you and those involved in your operation. CONGRATS!!!

Thanks John,

Don't worry about who it was. They pissed me off a little bit. They decided to move instead of bumping into me on the street. Not sure why.

I am beyond it and past it. On to bigger and better things.
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:20 pm

johninajijic wrote:I'm really happy for you and those involved in your operation. CONGRATS!!!

Agreed. Some mean spirited lazy bum who probably isn't enterprising, as you are.
Best of luck, Big Daddy. With a product name like that, it better be good........and it is. Very Happy

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

I think you should hire Prorader as a PR Person.....he'd set em straight! Big Daddy neeeds your support 477249 YA THINK?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 pm

I see that the Chapala expert on all things - peedro posting as behnwau (same member name he used or a time on this forum) had the following to say:

"Right on! We have tried all his product. The meatballs are fine but hey,why bother when you make your own. The Polish is one of the worst wursts, I have ever had. there was no flavor and the fatty after taste was blecch! We ended up throwing away everything we tried and cooking another meal. He asked for personal input,which I gave him but to no effect.
There are some super sausages available at Wallyworld and Soriana without subjecting yourself to this guy's product simply because he's a nice guy. And he is that, but a skilled sausage maker he isn't.."

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:I see that the Chapala expert on all things - peedro posting as behnwau (same member name he used or a time on this forum) had the following to say:

"Right on! We have tried all his product. The meatballs are fine but hey,why bother when you make your own. The Polish is one of the worst wursts, I have ever had. there was no flavor and the fatty after taste was blecch! We ended up throwing away everything we tried and cooking another meal. He asked for personal input,which I gave him but to no effect.
There are some super sausages available at Wallyworld and Soriana without subjecting yourself to this guy's product simply because he's a nice guy. And he is that, but a skilled sausage maker he isn't.."

I can't wait to hear his response to my question of what sausages he'd found at Wallyworld and Soriana that are so fine. Probably contain anuses and additives.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 pm

behnwau has habits similar to the far right and will rarely answer a question with a direct response! I do know from personal experience that he considers himself quite the expert on sausage. Back in the day, I had to pick some up at just the right source and deliver to his highness in Chapala.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

johninajijic wrote:

Careful! The last time I did invite people to check out the free speech forum I was banned.
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 pm

I think that due to Tiger Lilly's post on tob, Big Daddy has gotten a lot of well deserved good press.LOL

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

gringal wrote:
CheenaGringo wrote:I see that the Chapala expert on all things - peedro posting as behnwau (same member name he used or a time on this forum) had the following to say:

I can't wait to hear his response to my question of what sausages he'd found at Wallyworld and Soriana that are so fine. Probably contain anuses and additives.

O.K., I only read this forum and rarely politics so where is this other information coming from?

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by IslandGirl Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 am

I love Big Daddy sausage. At the Monday Market you can taste them all and choose what is the best for your palate............and the fact that they don't contain ingredients that you can't pronounce is a bonus.

IslandGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 am

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:

We have only a 70/30 meat to fat ratio with no Soya.

I've got nothing against BD or his products which I haven't tried but he might want to be more accurate in his posting. I know the owners of the Jamon Montreal here in Guadalajara and their chorizo is not made with that ratio of ingredients. And there are many "artesan" chorizo producers throughout the country that don't use any soy in their product.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 am

seisdedos wrote:
Big Daddy Mexico wrote:

We have only a 70/30 meat to fat ratio with no Soya.

I've got nothing against BD or his products which I haven't tried but he might want to be more accurate in his posting. I know the owners of the Jamon Montreal here in Guadalajara and their chorizo is not made with that ratio of ingredients. And there are many "artesan" chorizo producers throughout the country that don't use any soy in their product.

Yes you are right. I should have been more accurate in my posting. However, I was using the ratio provided by the Salud Inspectors who actually have tests done on the products. There is no law that states we have to put the actual percentages on the packages. They were referring to the bigger producers of Chorizo in Guadalajara who produce over 600 kg per day with this ratio. We have also been fortunate to tour this facility.

And yes, there are alot of other Artisan Producers who use a different percentage. But they are not the norm, according to Salud.

All we are trying to do is make a consistant quality sausage by hand with all natural ingredients and fresh meat.

Our main goal is exceptional taste! flag waver

Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:20 am

I don't know anything about ratios, but I do know that I never liked Chorizo until I tried Big Daddy's Chorizo. It's not greasy and I like the flavor.
I've tried all of Big Daddy' s sausage...My favorite is the cheese/jalapeno...Most sausages just taste like salt to me and his must be way lower in salt than others, for me me saltiness is perfect.
I have to admit that the Suicide Dawg is much too hot for me, and I like hot . It was even too hot for my husband. I couldn't throw it out though...no way! I cut the links in half and froze them to use later in other dishes mixed in with hamburger or his other mild sausages. I love Big Daddy's, but sausage is another one of those things that isn't going to please all of the people all of the time.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 am

Ms.Thang wrote:I don't know anything about ratios, but I do know that I never liked Chorizo until I tried Big Daddy's Chorizo. It's not greasy and I like the flavor.
I've tried all of Big Daddy' s sausage...My favorite is the cheese/jalapeno...Most sausages just taste like salt to me and his must be way lower in salt than others, for me me saltiness is perfect.
I have to admit that the Suicide Dawg is much too hot for me, and I like hot . It was even too hot for my husband. I couldn't throw it out though...no way! I cut the links in half and froze them to use later in other dishes mixed in with hamburger or his other mild sausages. I love Big Daddy's, but sausage is another one of those things that isn't going to please all of the people all of the time.

I have to be be carefull how I say this, LOL, but most Mexican Chorizo is not smoked. It only has cure added to it plus Vinegar added to it. Therefore it needs to be cooked before you eat it.

Our Chorizo is actually Spanish Chorizo. There are 2 ways of making Authentic Spanish Chorizo. You can air dry it over several weeks or you can smoke it. We smoke our Spanish Chorizo.

If the Suicide Dawgs are too hot, please return them and I would be happy to give you another product in place of those.

Thanks,

Big Daddy
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 am

Hey Jim W ....you stole my picture for your avatar ! ....that's MY BIRDS NEST
git yer own birds nest .... that's a copy righted picture ....LOL