INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis

5 posters

Go down

Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis Empty Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Finally after a 3 month suspension Big Daddy's is back in the Wednesday Tianguis in Ajijic.

However, Big Daddy is still in the penalty box for a few weeks.

They will review things in a few weeks to see if I can get out of the penalty box. Seems I don't play well with others.

Please come by and support my wife, Lil Mama while she takes over the booth. She actually is alot nicer than me and we will have all our new products for you to try.

Thanks,

Big Daddy flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis Empty Re: Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis

Post by CanuckBob Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Congratulations. I find it hard to believe you haven't been playing well with others..........jajajajaja. Shocked
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis Empty Re: Big Daddy's is back in the Wed Tianguis

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:38 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Congratulations. I find it hard to believe you haven't been playing well with others..........jajajajaja. Shocked

Always found it hard to share the sand box with others. LOL

You take care and Good Luck Surte
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm curious, why were you suspended amigo?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:24 pm

viajero wrote:I'm curious, why were you suspended amigo?

Well, the story goes, one day about 2 pm a vendor lady just 2 stops down from us decided she was going to back her big truck down to her spot to load up her stuff. But instead of going to her spot, she stopped in front of our spot. The people that we were dealing with had to get out of the way and come behind the table. The lady kept her truck running as exhaust fumes were going over all our sample of sausages.

Needless to say, I did not do the proper thing and keep my mouth shut. As my wife would say, i have to learn to keep my mouth shut.

Even though I had the support of the other vendors, it seems that this Lady had some support at the Presidents Office in Chapala.

We could nolonger attend the Tianguis.

However, NOW, it seems we have the support of the Presidents Office. Bribing them with our sausage and Meatballs had nothing to do with it. LOL

They are allowing Gaby back in to sell our products.

It also helps that we are they only State Inspected and Certified vendor in the Tianguis.

They just feel with me not being there for awhile might be better to heal the wounds.

Time will tell. flag waver

Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:

Needless to say, I did not do the proper thing and keep my mouth shut. As my wife would say, i have to learn to keep my mouth shut.
My wife has told me the same thing on occasion,I guess it's a cultural thing,it's just not my nature to bite my tongue when something is just plain wrong.IMO a lot of Mexicans are very non-confrontational even when they should'nt be but that's just my opinion and I'm just a guest here.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by angela04101 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

And I for one am very grateful for Mexicans being non-confrotational - there are enough confrontational gringos to balance it out.

angela04101

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 pm

angela04101 wrote:And I for one am very grateful for Mexicans being non-confrotational - there are enough confrontational gringos to balance it out.
I wouldn't know about that, I don't live in gringolandia I live in Guadalajara.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:07 pm

angela04101 wrote:And I for one am very grateful for Mexicans being non-confrotational - there are enough confrontational gringos to balance it out.

My family is ALL Mexican, and there is a lot of confrontation. Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 pm

slainte39 wrote:

But I would imagine that it's mostly intra-family confrontation,no?
Sometimes I can't remember which aunt,uncle or cousin is on the X list at any given time.jajaja:D

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by angela04101 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Si, viajero, that's exactly my experience growing up in an Italian-Spanish family who resided in Mexico for years on their way to the U.S., and who presented as more Mexican than any of the other cultural influences.

angela04101

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 am

viajero wrote:
slainte39 wrote:

But I would imagine that it's mostly intra-family confrontation,no?
Sometimes I can't remember which aunt,uncle or cousin is on the X list at any given time.jajaja:D

You got that right. No gringo in their right mind would want to confront the females in my family.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down