INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience?

+4
natbug
casi nada
gringal
johninajijic
8 posters

Go down

Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience? Empty Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience?

Post by johninajijic Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 am

Can you recommend a good hotel in Matahuela? Name and phone number.

Is the car safe with belongings in it?

Thank you in advance.

johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience? Empty Re: Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience?

Post by gringal Mon May 13, 2013 9:59 am

It's Matehuela. We stayed there years ago and enjoyed the experience, so I looked on Trip Advisor and it's still getting good reviews. Las Palmas Midway Inn.
Trip Advisor Mexico can give you the details.
We had a van loaded with good stuff; parked right in front of the unit door. No problems.

Happy travels, John.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience? Empty Re: Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience?

Post by casi nada Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

gringal wrote:It's Matehuela. We stayed there years ago and enjoyed the experience, so I looked on Trip Advisor and it's still getting good reviews. Las Palmas Midway Inn.
We had a van loaded with good stuff; parked right in front of the unit door. No problems.

Happy travels, John.

Actually, it's Matehuala.

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm

casi nada wrote:
gringal wrote:It's Matehuela. We stayed there years ago and enjoyed the experience, so I looked on Trip Advisor and it's still getting good reviews. Las Palmas Midway Inn.

Happy travels, John.

Any old spelling will get you there........but you're correct. Very Happy

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm

casi nada wrote:

Happy travels, John.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by natbug Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Las Palmas!!! Stayed there with a trailer full of our belongings from the States...no problem. Stayed there again with an SUV full of stuff we bought on a trip to the States...no problem. They take their place seriously. The margaritas are to die for. We asked our dinner waiter if he could bring us a pot of coffee and 2 cups, sugar and milk at 7...at 7:01 he knocked on the door. Love that place.

natbug
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by casi nada Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 am

gringal wrote:
casi nada wrote:

Happy travels, John.

Any old spelling will get you there........but you're correct. :D

Well, if ''any old spelling will get you there'' then why did you try to correct John's spelling? Oh wait, I see. When you are doing the correcting, it's for the edification of the board and the poster you are correcting. When I correct you, it's really a trifling issue that we needn't bother ourselves with. OK, at least I see the ground rules now.

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 am

I just tried to point out in another post on another thread, how tough the maestra/alumno mantle is to wear.
It invites blowback, at least on this board.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by casi nada Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 am

slainte39 wrote:I just tried to point out in another post on another thread, how tough the maestra/alumno mantle is to wear.
It invites blowback, at least on this board.

The poster in question has lived here almost 10 years, doesn't speak the language of the country she lives in, hangs out in shitty NOB style restaurants like Roberto's and Ajijic Tango, handles the slightest bit of correction or criticism in the manner above, and thinks we should value her opinion on things relating to Mexico.

What a joke.

casi nada
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Wed May 15, 2013 6:59 am

Allright already. So, where is this place ?
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 am

[img]Can you recommend a Good Hotel in Matahuela from experience? Mat10[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Wed May 15, 2013 7:37 pm

johninajijic wrote:Can you recommend a good hotel in Matahuela? Name and phone number.

Is the car safe with belongings in it?

Thank you in advance.

I am in Matehuala right now staying at a motel named Don Jose's. It is clean, secure, and 300 pesos a night. It is on the south side of town, west side of the hwy next door to the Pemex. It has a bright yellow wall out front. I don't have a phone number.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

All-inclusive? Gourmet restaurant?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 am

Yes they include a bottle of water to brush your teeth. It is run by a very nice family.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down