INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Every Thing There is a Season

+15
David
goatrope
cane
benjji
CanuckBob
bimini6
Mainecoons
martygraw
Lehrer
bobnliz
locogringo
Carry Bean
Peter
gringal
hound dog
19 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 3 Empty Re: To Every Thing There is a Season

Post by Mainecoons Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Well clearly bitching about LCS is something your life can't seem to do without or get over because now you're over here doing it after getting thrown off of TOB.

You were asleep or out of town when they reported the state of the finances? Much improved, sorry to bust your balloon on that as well.

And you have to be one of the sorest losers around.

LOL

Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 3 Empty Re: To Every Thing There is a Season

Post by David Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:57 pm

IF you are a member (one of the 3000) simply go to the office and you can view a financial statement. If you are NOT a member it's not your business.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Rolling Eyes What? Another pizzing contest? Sleep Come on, "Oh Great Tripper-Upper of Goats", you can come up with something more original than this. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

bobnliz wrote: Rolling Eyes What? Another pizzing contest? Sleep Come on, "Oh Great Tripper-Upper of Goats", you can come up with something more original than this. Lizzy

Lizzy....we lost our way and wandered into the Octagon urinals? Shocked

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Oohh! Now I understand. You know that makes sense; this place reeks of testosterone. Suspect Ick. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

David wrote:IF you are a member (one of the 3000) simply go to the office and you can view a financial statement. If you are NOT a member it's not your business.

Are ones, have done and very impressed with the progress made.

BTW, CanuckBob invited me and I appreciate the kindness and the opportunity to be here. I've missed the Dawg's interminable and colorful ramblings along with some of the other folks here.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm

That is a right genteel gentleman, there. Welcome. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes I did. MC and I go way back to the days on TOB when he was just thinking of Lake Chapala.......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Mainecoons wrote:
David wrote:IF you are a member (one of the 3000) simply go to the office and you can view a financial statement. If you are NOT a member it's not your business.

Are ones, have done and very impressed with the progress made.

BTW, CanuckBob invited me and I appreciate the kindness and the opportunity to be here. I've missed the Dawg's interminable and colorful ramblings along with some of the other folks here.

Well, I don´t know about those other a-holes rambling about this place with no proven credentials, but Dawg appreciates the fact that he has at least one fan. You know, MC, even if you are from Albuquerque you seem to be a discerning fartblossom. You´re OK in my book. Come see us in Chiapas once you are vaccinated for hepatitus A and B and typhoid and well, you know, everything there is that can make you feel unpleasant or dead.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 am

Aw, come on, Dawg. You have a LOT of fans. If you weren't around who would we have worth jousting with?
You are so much more erudite than the Goat, and thankfully do not descend into the depths of cut-and-paste-land as some do. lol!
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Well Dawg, after spending three months up here getting irradiated, I don't think any of your wimpy Chiapas organisms would have a fighting chance. It is unfortunate that I won't be home for Christmas as I probably glow in the dark sufficient to qualify as an additional ornament.

That is, of course, in addition to my very good looks.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Well, I don´t know about those other a-holes rambling about this place with no proven credentials

Uh, what proven credentials do you deem worthy, your Highness?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Well, Carry Bean; I´ll have you know that I, the Dawg, am a holder of the Woodmen of the World Double Axe Trophy awarded only to those who reach 35 with their original liver but my proudest achievement is that I turned down a commission for a 2nd Lieutenant´s bar in the U.S. Marine corps circa 1966 out of PLC in Quantico in favor of a return to Tuscaloosa to make love to Judy Joe Johnson instead of having my ass shot off over in Viet Nam. I may have been pretty stupid back in 1966 but I wasn´t that stupid. By the way, it´s too bad we (the U.S.) lost that war and those dominoes fell all over Southeast Asia. I have French cousins in Laos right now suffering from the devastating effects of communisim as they bike across the border into Cambodia.

Thank God we are now saving Iraq and Afghanistan. Afghanistani food is delicious by the way. Down in Helmand Province they make the best raviolis on earth. You have to enjoy these on Broadway in San Francisco if you want to consume them with fine single malt scotch. The bars in Kabul are not what they used to be.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Well Dawg, after spending three months up here getting irradiated, I don't think any of your wimpy Chiapas organisms would have a fighting chance. It is unfortunate that I won't be home for Christmas as I probably glow in the dark sufficient to qualify as an additional ornament.

That is, of course, in addition to my very good looks.

Welcome to the free for all sandbox, neighbor. Glad you're here, and hope you'll be home soon after all that misery. We'll be able to spot you if you're still glowing.
mariachi

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Well, if you are still glowing, you could play "signpost" for Ajijic. Rudolph will have no trouble locating you. flag waver Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 pm

How come the lowly Gringal has five stars and Dawg only has four? What does one have to do around here to achieve stardom?

OK, here goes. Perhaps this will endear me to the morons running this board:

Guy flew to Hawaii and upon arriving was walking into the parking lot to get his rental car when he passed this local gent wearing one on those shirts only a local or first time loser from Nebraska in his seventh year attending Sioux Falls Teacher´s College and Barber University would wear and the newcomer asked:

"Well, can you tell me, just how do you pronounce this place? is it Hawaii or Havaii?

The local responds, "Havaii." at which response the newbie says, "Well thank you." and the local redneck says, "You´re velcome."

Now, isn´t that worth five stars right there?

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Well Dawg, after spending three months up here getting irradiated, I don't think any of your wimpy Chiapas organisms would have a fighting chance. It is unfortunate that I won't be home for Christmas as I probably glow in the dark sufficient to qualify as an additional at is, of course, in addition to my very good looks.

¡Ha! Our Chiapas organisms could kill Jesus hissef before he could walk to the hill. Remember that old 1950s movie War of the Worlds where the aliens suddenly died just before taking out Eisenhower himself and, it turned out, they died of local bacteria? Chiapas! We can kill a moose where he stands in Chiapas even if he´s holding his breath.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm

The lovely Gringal has five stars precisely because she IS lovely. You have fewer stars precisely because you are NOT.

In my case, I have one star because I'm #1. They felt that I warranted special handling. You know, like toxic wastes.

Let me know if you'd like that explained further, Dawg.

Last edited by Mainecoons on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm

hound dog wrote:How come the lowly Gringal has five stars and Dawg only has four? What does one have to do around here to achieve stardom?

OK, here goes. Perhaps this will endear me to the morons running this board:

Guy flew to Hawaii and upon arriving was walking into the parking lot to get his rental car when he passed this local gent wearing one on those shirts only a local or first time loser from Nebraska in his seventh year attending Sioux Falls Teacher´s College and Barber University would wear and the newcomer asked:

"Well, can you tell me, just how do you pronounce this place? is it Hawaii or Havaii?

The local responds, "Havaii." at which response the newbie says, "Well thank you." and the local redneck says, "You´re velcome."

Now, isn´t that worth five stars right there?

Okay, Dawg. Here's the secret: Don't say much, just say a little somethng often. Then you'll get the magic star. Ya don't get points for quantity of words per post. If you did, you'd have at least ten stars.
Besides, I've got more hair.

Sorry, that joke ain't up to an extra star.......keep on trying. razberry

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

That's true... if you can find a moose in Chiapas. He would have had to make quite a wrong turn somewhere in the Sawatch Range. lol! Lizzy

PS Gringal not onlly has more hair.... she's better looking too. L
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

bobnliz wrote:That's true... if you can find a moose in Chiapas. He would have had to make quite a wrong turn somewhere in the Sawatch Range. lol! Lizzy

PS Gringal not onlly has more hair.... she's better looking too. L

BLUSH.

Is a moose hunt in Chiapas a bit like a snipe hunt?

To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 3 169387

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Also Dawg, you better skip the bad jokes and stick to tall travel tales.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Very most excellent comparison, G-gal.
Do we still want to trap the "prey" in a burlap bag?
Time to practice our moose mimicry. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Also Dawg, you better skip the bad jokes and stick to tall travel tales.

Dammit, MC you already have two stars and you have just arrived here from God Forsaken New Mexico which that and Texas were the only parts of Mexican territory the Mexicans gave up to those hillbillies without a fight.

OK, a tall travel tale:

Dawg was in Dar es Salaam for a couple of days back in 1969 before heading up to Moshi to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and Dawg was drawing on a toke and enjoying the pleasant day on the Indian Ocean in the equatorial sun when an East Indian fellow came by selling ice cold Coca Colas and Dawg found the ingestion of ice cold Coca Colas pleasing so I told the vendor that those Coca Colas were damned cold which I meant as a compliment but I´ll tell you this. From that day on, every Coca Cola I bought from that sonofabitch was lukewarm. So much for international communication. Get my drift, New Mexican Gringo?

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:01 pm

hound dog wrote:OK, here goes. Perhaps this will endear me to the morons running this board:

.........And just for that little comment you now have 5 stars and we made you a share holder. You'll have to find a new bone to gnaw on now Mr. Dawg.

lol!

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
hound dog wrote:OK, here goes. Perhaps this will endear me to the morons running this board:

.........And just for that little comment you now have 5 stars and we made you a share holder. You'll have to find a new bone to gnaw on now Mr. Dawg.

lol!

Godammit. You guys gave in too easily. I no longer respect you two bit whores but, excuse me,what was the subject?

Five Star Dawg.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next