INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante

+7
addtocart
SunshineyDay
Intercasa
Trailrunner
sparks
CheenaGringo
gravy
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante  Empty you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#starred/144a051f89e891ce?projector=1

will some one with Mexican smarts please read this document that says you can drive you NOB car even if you are resedente permanente
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante  Empty Re: you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Sorry Gravy but your provided link just takes you to gmail.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante  Empty Re: you can drive your US plated car here legally as a permante

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm

bummer ......I have a document and I don't know how to put it up on the board
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm

It won't copy and paste
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Save it to your hard drive and work from there
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Hurry! lol
I can't wait to hear this.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Either a joke or someone selling a "legal" something is my guess. Somehow this is not a "you heard it first here"
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 pm

a long document in Spanish and English ..... computer dummy .... Sparks, how do I do that and post ?
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 pm

and no money requested ....says to print and keep in car
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:37 pm

lol  You're probably right.

Send it to Sparks so he can post it.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

tried sending it to my insurance agent .....doesn't work ....like chenna gringo said
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Gravy: Please check your PM's.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 pm

It sounds like the kind of document Spencer offered about how legal your Import permit was if you Visa was current. Might have also included your rights as a motorist in traffic stops. Something newer about Permanentes ????

Depends on the format of the file. I assume a PDF or a Graphic can be attached/posted here
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Gravy, forward your email to me or download and then attach the document, your link to me didnt work.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm

gravyinmex@gmaiil.com .....have help coming in the morning
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

We cannot acces your email---Send the link to the article once you pull it up in your browser.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 pm

I did in the first post
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Link doesnt work for us, can you open the link and then copy the web page from your browser and then paste it here?
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

help coming tomorrow ...... my computer hates me
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:51 pm

My guess is that this was in the body of a email on gmail?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Ufffffffff.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:48 pm

like I would know ......a friend sent me a thing and I clicked on it
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by addtocart Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 am

gravy wrote:like I would know ......a friend sent me a thing and I clicked on it
You're lucky your computer is working at all now.  That's the number one way people have to install viruses.  Side note -- it doesn't have to really be "your friend".  If his email has been hijacked it will look like it came from your friend.
addtocart
addtocart
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am

no ....it's my lack of computer smarts ..... senor Geek is coming over after 9 and it WILL be posted
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:39 am

Seen the email document. Info is old, aduana came out with new laws specifically mentioning new immigration statuses, also this document is from an insurance company who says they will only insure people who are temporary residents so their info is bad and even they will not insure permanentes. I would ignore info as a few things dont make sense and aduana is clear on their position as far as who can import foreign plated vehicles temporarily. Only tourists and temporales may import and drive the vehicles, unless related to the importer.

Las de vehículos propiedad de extranjeros que se internen al país, con la condición de estancia de visitante y residente temporal, siempre que se trate de un solo vehículo.
Los vehículos podrán ser conducidos en territorio nacional por el importador, su cónyuge, sus ascendientes, descendientes o hermanos, aun cuando éstos no sean extranjeros, por un extranjero que tenga alguna de las condiciones de estancia a que se refiere este inciso, o por un nacional, siempre que en este último caso, viaje a bordo del mismo cualquiera de las personas autorizadas para conducir el vehículo y podrán efectuar entradas y salidas múltiples
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next