INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night

5 posters

Go down

Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night Empty Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night

Post by simpsca Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 am

I read on lakesidecrime.com, which had a link to to Informador, that there were many narco road blocks, fires, and grenades last night. I was in Guadalajara late for a doctor appointment with a neumologo but came back through Jocotopec. I had appointments for myself and a friend for tomorrow evening but have cancelled them. The doctor comes to Ajijic occasionally and I told the receptionist I will see him when he comes to Ajijic. Seems they do most of the road blocking in the evening, so I plan to avoid any unnecessary travel there in the evening.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night Empty Re: Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night

Post by kipissippi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 am

I keep hoping...but news like this just makes me want to cry. It has to be over soon.......doesn't it?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night Empty Re: Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night

Post by David Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 am

Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it's not the end.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 am

David wrote:Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it's not the end.

Meaning that in the end you are in the ground being recycled and providing nourishment to those you once belittled as lesser creatures and to that end, as with all organic life on this planet, it´s OK. Don´t tell me God lacks humor.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 am

But Dawg that is THE END!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 pm

It's going to be a long time before it's over. This stuff in GDL is between the Cartels and the Police. The Cartels are telling the Police,. if you don't stop capturing our people, we're going to cause chaos. Has nothing to do with us. We're not involved in drugs or illegal activities, so why be upset about it. More of this is coming unless the Army steps in.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Many narco roadblocks in Guadalajara area last night Empty Latest update on Chapala-Guad. roadblock form Reporter

Post by simpsca Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Here is a link to the Guadalajara Reporter article on the recent narco activity in Guadalajara area:

http://guadalajarareporter.com/news-mainmenu-82/guadalajara/28337-guadalajara-erupts-in-violence-.html

I met with a cardiologist lakeside today and told him I had cancelled our two appointments this evening with the gastroenterologist. He said even we don't go at at night - I assume he meant Mexican Guadalajarans. He also said the new bridge was not damaged by the explostion.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down