INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wider metal door frames - where to buy?

3 posters

Go down

Wider metal door frames - where to buy? Empty Wider metal door frames - where to buy?

Post by Explorador Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 am

Home Depot sells a selection of metal door frames, but they are all narrow depths (2.25 inches). Where can I buy wider pre-made metal frames? I heard there was a place in Guadalajara but I misplaced the address.

Explorador

Back to top Go down

Wider metal door frames - where to buy? Empty Re: Wider metal door frames - where to buy?

Post by Pedro Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 am

it would probably be easier to get one made by a metal worker here and of course it could be made to exact spec.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Wider metal door frames - where to buy? Empty Re: Wider metal door frames - where to buy?

Post by Luisa Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 am

Pedro wrote:it would probably be easier to get one made by a metal worker here and of course it could be made to exact spec.
Agreed, we have easy access to wonderful metal workers. I use the guys just east of Tempesque--carretara in west Ajijic.

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down