INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read your Auto insurance policy

+5
johninajijic
Intercasa
Rolly
Carry Bean
simpsca
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Read your Auto insurance policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Read your Auto insurance policy

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Intercasa wrote: After doing the process I'll offer the nationalization as a service with all the bases covered.
Details, please, amigo.

Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Read your Auto insurance policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Read your Auto insurance policy

Post by bimini6 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

For my FULL coverage Qualitias I am paying $302 US a year. That is full coverage in the entire country of Mexico as some policies only cover specific areas. That is another thing to check when reading your policy. I used to only have one for Northern Mexico/Sinaloa which was cheaper, now I have the policy that covers the entire country of Mexico. I have a $500 Us deductable which is only paid if you are at fault.

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Is that through Lewis and Lewis?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by bimini6 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm

No, I buy it online not thru an agent here in Mexico. Thier main office is in Tiajuana. But with the accident here in Mazatlan they sent agents local here very quickly. Here is the website if you want it: www.MexicanInsurance.com

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 am

Mapfre is in the Caribbean with a big office in Puerto Rico. I had Mapfre health insurance in St. Thomas. I think it's actually based in Spain.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 am

I have homeowners with Mapfre also. Do you know anything about paying their claims on homeowners.

Carolyn
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 pm

bimini6 wrote:For my FULL coverage Qualitias I am paying $302 US a year. That is full coverage in the entire country of Mexico as some policies only cover specific areas. That is another thing to check when reading your policy. I used to only have one for Northern Mexico/Sinaloa which was cheaper, now I have the policy that covers the entire country of Mexico. I have a $500 Us deductable which is only paid if you are at fault.

The cost of your policy is reasonable. What year, make and model vehicle do you have? The cost of insurance is based on the vehicle value and the range is quite wide. For example it runs from $ 5,000. USD to $ 10,000. USD. Same cost for each person. Who is your Agent?

Note: Many Agents here sell Qualitas, such as Rachel Reyes in Chapala. It is not only sold by Lewis & Lewis. As said before, Qualitas office is in GDL on Lopez Mateos Sur.

simpsca - Never had a claim with MAPFRE. Don't want to either. My friends have Mapfre for their car insurance.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

I pay just around 6,400 pesos for car insurance - full coverage. I was told it would be a lot more expensive for a Mexican plated car - which I have now. It's not a lot more than my old US plated car was which was 12 years old.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2