INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside

+16
Fastfox
artesialulu
DolceVita
shana
SunFan
brigitte
lakeside7
CanuckBob
Playaboy
slainte39
zdogs
Lady Otter Latté
Perritonegro
Gamina
Twonk
Milena
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside Empty Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside

Post by Milena Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 am

I am putting my property up for sale immediately as I am not returning Lakeside. Though I would love to sell my property by owner, as I have done with my past 4 NOB, I realize this is nigh on impossible in Mexico, so will have to suck it up and pay the huge commission and taxes. (If anyone looking to buy is interested in a great deal on a great property, PM me!)

I would like to know who is the #1 SELLING (not listing) agent for Lakeside. By this I mean someone who knows how to sell, uses all available marketing tools & strategies, has contacts in the industry, knows the area well, and can close a deal. This agent will have to be fluently bilingual to work with Tapatio clients as I hear they make up the majority of buyers lately.

Well, anyone?

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, hedonistic British wit.

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside Empty Re: Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside

Post by Twonk Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:58 am

In my opinion it is Raul Gonzalez. He spends far more than anyone else advertising his listings and has the required connections to both foreign and Mexican buyers.

Twonk
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside Empty Re: Recommendation for THE Best real estate agent Lakeside

Post by Gamina Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:48 am

Why don't you tell us about your property and you might be surprised what kind of interest you get. Commissions on real estate are lower now since the law suit against the real estate agents has been settled. And there's nothing says you can't negotiate.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:17 am

Gamina wrote:Why don't you tell us about your property and you might be surprised what kind of interest you get.  Commissions on real estate are lower now since the law suit against the real estate agents has been settled.  And there's nothing says you can't negotiate.

Just posted under For Sale on this board. Tried to attach photo, wouldn't work. Have many. This property is loaded and fabulous.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Perritonegro Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 am

Milena does your version of a good realtor reflect their opinion of what your property is worth? If so Kevin, Collins Real Estate. If you only want someone who'll tell you only what you want to hear then there are many!

Perritonegro

Back to top Go down

Post by Perritonegro Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:02 am

El Limon? I was once told only to buy there, and west òf there, if I never wanted to sell. Just saying as you may want to find out how many homes in your area have sold and at what price under purchase. I only say rhis because you have one kick at the cat so be very realistic on your price.

Perritonegro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:20 am

Perrito, I am familiar with the property. It truly is underpriced.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by zdogs Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm familiar with the property also and would buy it in a heartbeat if I could.
Real estate is starting to move everywhere but the REALLY big money is coming west. A lot of houses in the El Limon area between $500,000 and a million. Vicente Fox has an estate up there. There is a new area being developed on the mountain outside SJC with estate-style properties. Very private.....not marketed to gringos.

zdogs

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 pm

I would put my money on Stephen Cross at Absolut Fenix.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Aren't you from Canada? Are you asking for USD's or CAD

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Yes, I am Canadian (please don't hold it against me). Price is in US funds as typical there.

Milena
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Playaboy wrote:Aren't you from Canada?  Are you asking for USD's or CAD

Jaja......since when do Canadian sellers price their property in México in CDN???
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Perrito, I am familiar with the property. It truly is underpriced.

Is it under priced for its replacement value..or what you think it is worth...I see lot size, what is the construction size

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:01 pm

In a slow market, replacement value is really not relevant. It is what someone is willing to give you and how fast you want to sell it. I see many properties go for far less than it would cost to buy the property and build it. As an example, I see that "Taj Mahal" in upper Chula Vista is currently listed for $650K. It was on the market a few years ago for 1.2 million USD and would easily cost that much to build.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:48 pm

The Taj Mahal has been on the market for years or is that new listing?. Most higher end houses are selling for less and sometimes much less than replacement cost.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

I think it was off the market and now back on at half of what it was originally listed for. Anyhow, it is a great bargain for someone looking to spend that kind of money. I wish I could afford it.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:31 pm

The Taj Mahal is sitting waaaay to close to the fault that runs across the carretera at Mirasol and up the hill. No thanks.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:05 am

Gamina wrote:The Taj Mahal is sitting waaaay to close to the fault that runs across the carretera at Mirasol and up the hill.  No thanks.

The Sun Palace has been there for a good twenty years. The construction seems to be impeccable. Nary a crack to be seen anywhere when I inspected it as a rental 3 years ago.

It's just a weird layout. For example only one washroom on the main floor with access only through the kitchen??? Lots of levels and stairs. No possibility for solar panels with all the turrets on the roof and if I remember there were 6 casitas.

Very dated.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:34 am

SunFan, you got that right, not the type of house that will sell well even to people who can afford it.
Brigitte, the original owners and builders of the house sold it a few years ago, but it took them quite some time to do so. It is now for sale by the 2nd or 3rd owners of the property and so would be a resale of an existing home.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:05 am

Interesting, It seems that it has been for sale ever since I moved here but since I was not in the market I probably missed the time it was off the market.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 am

slainte39 wrote:SunFan, you got that right, not the type of house that will sell well even to people who can afford it.
Brigitte, the original owners and builders of the house sold it a few years ago, but it took them quite some time to do so. It is now for sale by the 2nd or 3rd owners of the property and so would be a resale of an existing home.

It would probably best be used as a hotel or B&B.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by shana Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:04 am

Two pages of response to the post. Only two answered the information requested and the rest were off topic and of no help to the poster.

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:20 am

Which realtor would you recommend, Shana?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by shana Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:39 pm

I have a few I think are knowledgeable, honest and hardworking but in trying to answer the question who is the best and to pick one and to say he or she is the best is something I choose not to do.
It is easier to say who not to use.

shana
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Who would you not use?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next