INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Terriost Attack

+24
casi nada
Traveller
Rosa Venus
manymoonsago
artesialulu
gringal
diamondtuffy
espíritu del lago
viajero
Flamingo
Smartalex
RVGRINGO
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
Clete
hockables
ltollefs
Zedinmexico
itsme
brigitte
borderreiver
toedippers
hickton
28 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris Terriost Attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Paris Terriost Attack

Post by RVGRINGO Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:02 pm

It has always been that way, but the big change is in the convenience of modern communications, weapons and plastic explosives available to the general public. Maybe the plug will be pulled. Who knows?

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:45 pm

slainte39 wrote:
viajero wrote:
slainte39 wrote:Fundamental Islam seems to be misogynistic of women's rights and equality.
Machismo?

Machismo, yes, but Mexico is like an Amazon colony compared to some Muslim societies.
Oh,I agree,no burkas here and no stoning to death for being a victim of rape.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 pm

I've watched some of you people dance all around and around the obvious, always fearing to dip a toe into reality. I can't imagine how some get out of bed in the morning with the horrific sense of "white guilt" you are determined to, not only bear on your shoulders for no good reason, but to dump on us who find your plight rather fruitless, ill conceived and pointless.

I could take the recent words echoed around the world and say "what difference does it make now"? In her case it matters greatly, but the words apply to all that imagine wringing their hands and self flagellation are going to change anything, or that 95% of people care about your self imposed useless, meaningless suffering - because it changes nothing, absolutely nothing. Your self pity and white guilt have little to do with the current muslim problems we have and far more to do with your attempt to justify their horrific evils in today's world supported by your self imposed guilt of times past which can't be changed.

Those of you post modernists who can't stand to live with rules for civilized society bear a huge burden for today's societal ills, you want absolute freedom to be totally immoral and impose yourselves, and your mores, on society while absolutely rejecting any to be imposed on you. You attempt to rewrite history to fit your template, you spread your open immorality like the destructive filth that it is attempting to rewrite, amend or interrupt the Constitution which guided the greatest country on the planet for 250 years. Oh yes I hear you whine, not perfection, but I tell you vastly better and more humane than anything you offer with your "get it on bro" attitudes in today's pop culture.

And yes, the single simplest thing you're determined to avoid is morality, there I've said it out loud.

Morality is the glue that bonds humanity together in a civilized society. It has nothing to do with religion and has everything to do with a code of conduct, a sharing of this world peacefully and graciously with other humans whether you agree with them or not. It has rules of course, most self imposed. Look back at the great depression, what was the crime rate? - that didn't happen because of police or any other factor except a shared sense of morality.

The troubles today with cartels in MX, muslims in many places all can be focused on lack of morality. Pick any problem and I'll bet I can trace it back to failure of morality by an entity, a government, a company, the management or an individual, it's that simple and that complex. When we find morality again we will find solutions to our problems, until then my firearms are loaded and ready to defend my place in this time because I certainly can't depend on you.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:16 pm

slainte39 wrote:Fundamental Islam seems to be misogynistic of women's rights and equality.  Can't understand why half the population (the women) of Islamic countries adhere to those beliefs.
Does the Koran espouse this or where does it come from?  I can't imagine women in Christian dominated countries ever accepting this treatment.

Islam is built upon the teachings and writings of the preceding Abrahamic religions: Judaism and Christianity. There are numerous provisions in both Judaism and Christianity that relegate women to a lesser role. For instance, the tenth commandment considers a wife to be a possession of a man, like his house or his donkey. And, according the Christian Bible, women are required to be submissive to their husbands.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Smartalex wrote: And, according the Christian Bible, women are required to be submissive to their husbands.
I need to buy my wife a Bible.....

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Diamondtuffy,how's the weather in Texas?
And how's your cat Tuffy doing,stevie?

Last edited by viajero on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 pm

IMHO the problem is not with Islam, it is fundamentalist jihadist Islam. And then you look around and see how many problems are caused by fundamentalist Christians threatening our government from within, and fundamentalist Jews - Orthodox Jews in Israel - and I think we are on to something.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Yes, you're totally right, I just saw a headline saying that Fundamentalist Christians were attacking DC with bibles and phamplets and threatening to shut down the Fed Gov - and a few Jews?

OR NOT? Grow up, get real and look around how many Hindu or Buddhist Jihadis do you see anywhere in the world?

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:I've watched some of you people dance all around and around the obvious, always fearing to dip a toe into reality. I can't imagine how some get out of bed in the morning with the horrific sense of "white guilt" you are determined to, not only bear on your shoulders for no good reason, but to dump on us who find your plight rather fruitless, ill conceived and pointless.

I could take the recent words echoed around the world and say "what difference does it make now"? In her case it matters greatly, but the words apply to all that imagine wringing their hands and self flagellation are going to change anything, or that 95% of people care about your self imposed useless, meaningless suffering - because it changes nothing, absolutely nothing. Your self pity and white guilt have little to do with the current muslim problems we have and far more to do with your attempt to justify their horrific evils in today's world supported by your self imposed guilt of times past which can't be changed.

Those of you post modernists who can't stand to live with rules for civilized society bear a huge burden for today's societal ills, you want absolute freedom to be totally immoral and impose yourselves, and your mores, on society while absolutely rejecting any to be imposed on you. You attempt to rewrite history to fit your template, you spread your open immorality like the destructive filth that it is attempting to rewrite, amend or interrupt the Constitution which guided the greatest country on the planet for 250 years. Oh yes I hear you whine, not perfection, but I tell you vastly better and more humane than anything you offer with your "get it on bro" attitudes in today's pop culture.

And yes, the single simplest thing you're determined to avoid is morality, there I've said it out loud.

Morality is the glue that bonds humanity together in a civilized society. It has nothing to do with religion and has everything to do with a code of conduct, a sharing of this world peacefully and graciously with other humans whether you agree with them or not. It has rules of course, most self imposed. Look back at the great depression, what was the crime rate? - that didn't happen because of police or any other factor except a shared sense of morality.

The troubles today with cartels in MX, muslims in many places all can be focused on lack of morality. Pick any problem and I'll bet I can trace it back to failure of morality by an entity, a government, a company, the management or an individual, it's that simple and that complex. When we find morality again we will find solutions to our problems, until then my firearms are loaded and ready to defend my place in this time because I certainly can't depend on you.

What an incredibly pompous statement.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes, the truth does have an edge on it doesn't it? As we're all adults, mostly ancient adults, it's probably been years since someone actually had the audacity to hold our focus to the fire of reality and caused us to look in the mirror at ourselves - so, deal with it.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:05 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:Yes, the truth does have an edge on it doesn't it? As we're all adults, mostly ancient adults, it's probably been years since someone actually had the audacity to held our focus to the fire of reality and caused us to look in the mirror at ourselves - so, deal with it.
Hey,stevie,do you still believe in the moronic birther theory?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:19 pm

viajero wrote:
diamondtuffy wrote:Yes, the truth does have an edge on it doesn't it? As we're all adults, mostly ancient adults, it's probably been years since someone actually had the audacity to held our focus to the fire of reality and caused us to look in the mirror at ourselves - so, deal with it.
Hey,stevie,do you still believe in the moronic birther theory?

"the audacity to held our focus to the fire of reality"...........oh, good grief!  Stevie must have taken a creative writing course in PURPLE PROSE!
"deal with it"???  If we are ancient indeed........we have ALL "dealt with it".  Whatever this guy is on....it's working for him.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:07 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/france-drops-20-bombs-islamic-6838318

France bombing Capital of Syria.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Ah, I see the problem, "dealing with" and "LEARNING FROM" are the difference in reality and the fantasy some folks live in. Until we accept the obvious and deal with it, the end is in sight, civilization has a hard time dealing with barbarians at the gate, especially when there is no gate, and they, the cancer, have already been welcomed into the body.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/idfelite/status/666019683854888962

This was on the bombs
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:53 pm

There's some good money in fire and brimstone tent revivals.
Even better than selling used cars.
Paris Terriost Attack - Page 3 87465

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:00 pm

That guys photos are pretty good .. Its obvious he's in the thick of it.

He is Isreali Defense Forces. I am following him on Twitter.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by diamondtuffy Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Nice, predictable fallback, when reality as a defense fails, Liberals always fall back on name calling and innuendo.

Brimstone tent revivals? - really? - ha. I believe my work here is finished.

diamondtuffy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:02 pm

diamondtuffy wrote:Nice, predictable fallback, when reality as a defense fails, Liberals always fall back on name calling and innuendo.

Finished?  I hope so. Paris Terriost Attack - Page 3 677358

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by artesialulu Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 pm

espíritu del lago wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/idfelite/status/666019683854888962

This was on the bombs

Unless this is only the ante, it is meaningless. As an aside, I hear they are going to bomb the oil fields to limit the assets for the bad boys. Where did I hear that suggested before as it sounds familiar?
artesialulu
artesialulu
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by manymoonsago Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Espiritu: If these are bombs used by the French, how come the message is in English?
manymoonsago
manymoonsago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic; Over the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:44 pm

It is a take off from James Bond and we probably can speak better English than you can speak French..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:13 pm

The dialogue/demagoguery in this thread is more that I can bare. So I'll just post this. It's an amazing graphic that's going all around the world:

Paris Terriost Attack - Page 3 075d5650-8afb-11e5-8eb7-dfafe025a822_MEX_LRDM
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:42 pm

espíritu del lago wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/france-drops-20-bombs-islamic-6838318

France bombing Capital of Syria.

The capital of Syria is Damascus. France is not bombing Damascus.

France is bombing Raqqa, a city in Northern Syria (peacetime population less than 250,000) which has been fought over by various rebel forces and finally came under the control of DAESH (ISIS) in 2014. Raqqa has already been bombed by Syria, Russia, and various members of the American-led coalition forces. If bombing is an effective way to make the world a safer place, we must be getting very safe by now.

Thanks for posting the graphic, Rosa Venus.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:01 am

diamondtuffy wrote:Nice, predictable fallback, when reality as a defense fails, Liberals always fall back on name calling and innuendo.

Being a libertarian I find left and right fall back on name calling and innuendo. You just agree with one side that's all so you see things differently.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:07 am

Zedinmexico wrote:

Being a libertarian I find left and right fall back on name calling and innuendo.  You just agree with one side that's all so you see things differently.

Z

Zed, you best watch that high horse, the fall's a bitch.
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next