INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra

2 posters

Go down

Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra Empty Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra

Post by Sherman Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Mr. Parra owns a pool supply/equipment / maintenance company on the west side of Ajijic ... and he builds pools. I'm considering him for building a pool and am looking for others who might know of his work, or someone who has used him.

Thanks ..... S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra Empty Re: Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra

Post by CanuckBob Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:36 am

I haven't used him but I just had my pool totally redone by JP Home Services. I highly recommend them. Very pleased with the work and the price.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra Empty Re: Building a swimming pool / alberca: anyone used Froilan Parra

Post by Sherman Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:48 am

slightly different question ..... for a new pool, when I'm looking at the work anyone and trying to evaluate it, what questions do I need to ask ..... ?

Thanks

JP Services - I'm glad you had a good experience with them. People either seem to like them or hate them .... kinda normal for lakeside. I wonder if it depends on the crew?

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down