INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glasss panel needed for picture frame

Go down

glasss panel needed for picture frame Empty glasss panel needed for picture frame

Post by gobluejohn on March 13th 2020, 10:12 am

my wife did a needle point and we nee a glass panel to cover it, we have the frame. any recomendations would be most helpful thanks in advance john
gobluejohn
gobluejohn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

glasss panel needed for picture frame Empty Re: glasss panel needed for picture frame

Post by Gamina on March 13th 2020, 10:25 am

Any framing shop can supply the glass, cut to fit. Bougainvillea plaza, upstairs; the frame shop on Guadalupe Victoria; Efen Gonzalez on Marcos Castellanos close to the church. Google frame shop ajijic or whatever town you want.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

glasss panel needed for picture frame Empty Re: glasss panel needed for picture frame

Post by ferret on March 13th 2020, 10:26 am

Viluma or any glass store will cut the glass to your specifications. I have needlepoint that my mum did but the "glass" is anti-glare and I don't know if you can get that here. Might be worth asking though.

Edited to add: I like Gamina's suggestion better because they are much more likely to have the correct anti-glare glass.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gobluejohn on March 13th 2020, 10:40 am

thanks for the info
gobluejohn
gobluejohn
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum