INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good choclate can not spell anymore

+8
Smartalex
Wide Sky
ComputerGuy
rckrckr
Plan B
ferret
gringal
gobluejohn
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

good choclate can not spell anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: good choclate can not spell anymore

Post by brigitte Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:11 pm

By the way Lindt,a swiss company is well know for their great expertise on making chocolate and they are also known to buy poor quality beans from Madagascar...

Stick with artesanal chocolate if you are a fan of great coco beans. and dark and bitter chocolate.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

good choclate can not spell anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: good choclate can not spell anymore

Post by Marrell Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:23 pm

brigitte wrote:By the way Lindt,a swiss company is well know for their great  expertise on making  chocolate and they are also known to buy poor quality beans from Madagascar...

Stick with artesanal chocolate if you are a fan of great coco beans. and dark and bitter chocolate.

Some of us like it ALL... and can't keep it in the house. Will power does not necessarily come with age.
Have you ever had Patchi's from Lebanon? Middle East countries carried it and also Harrod's. Course it's probably
being made in Lebanon right now. Chocolate covered apricots stuffed with pistachios!

Marrell
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and Plan B like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:22 am

ja ja you cannot tempt me with chocolate.. I get sick on it as a kid and I have to force myself to eat it.. I can emjoy it once it is in my mouth and have gone to tastings in CHiapas but I never never buy it or feel like having some. I love mole so obviously it is mental.. I will not see a shrink on that one... it is fine with me..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2