INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guadalajara Reporter

2 posters

Go down

The Guadalajara Reporter Empty The Guadalajara Reporter

Post by ComputerGuy Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 pm

The particularly ballsy and evil woman who started the Lake Chapala Reporter newsletter, by appropriating the name "Reporter" (there are only three newspapers in the world using that tag), has done it again. Her latest email comes from a domain name she purchased (guadalajarareporter.mx), and is actually titled Guadalajara Reporter.

This is intellectual property theft and trademark infringement. I'm disgusted. She needs to go. How she has managed so far is beyond me. I hope everyone here knows the difference between her click-bait stolen articles newsletter and the real thing, and blows up her story every chance you get.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, ferret, slainte39, benjji, Lady Otter Latté, Ocelot, K2tog and like this post

Back to top Go down

The Guadalajara Reporter Empty Re: The Guadalajara Reporter

Post by slainte39 Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:01 pm

She is absolutely the lowest of the low. A real and injurious detriment to the community, praying principally on newcomers to the area who don´t know her MO.
Can´t castigate her enough for what she is.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal, benjji, Lady Otter Latté, Ocelot, suegarn, Lucky Girl, kamcd and BisbeeGal like this post

Back to top Go down