INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT&T Mexico Cell Service.... Muy Bueno o Muy Mal? Experience por favor!

+7
RickS
ferret
kiko
Carry Bean
Intercasa
dcampbell757
Jubilacion
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AT&T Mexico Cell Service.... Muy Bueno o Muy Mal? Experience por favor! - Page 2 Empty Re: AT&T Mexico Cell Service.... Muy Bueno o Muy Mal? Experience por favor!

Post by RickS Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:59 pm

You two take it off-line por favor cheers

RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

slainte39 and SunshineyDay like this post

Back to top Go down

AT&T Mexico Cell Service.... Muy Bueno o Muy Mal? Experience por favor! - Page 2 Empty Re: AT&T Mexico Cell Service.... Muy Bueno o Muy Mal? Experience por favor!

Post by slainte39 Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:45 pm

RickS wrote:You two take it off-line por favor cheers

I always knew you were an "idea man"..... Beer

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:09 pm

LOL. Imagination is good but figments of the imagination?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:13 am

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here but keep tripping over information that sheds more light on the subject. BTW, I USED to get a hot spot signal in my house before with 3G... and now I don't... and I wonder why...which leads me down rabbit holes... gawd, I'm bored...
https://justaskthales.com/en/reader-response-whats-the-difference-in-network-coverage-between-3g-4g-5g/

With any mobile phone network, signal comes from the frequencies used. In general, low frequencies are most reliable and capable of penetrating obstructions like buildings, which is why 3G will often work in more places than 4G. Higher frequencies are more direct but are also more easily scattered by objects. Mobile carriers that want to provide the more reliable services will aim to use lower frequencies, however those that want their customers to have access to faster download speeds will also aim to offer higher frequencies. As 5G will use higher frequencies, which have a more limited range, more 5G towers will need to be installed to support the reliability of the network. However, as these are smaller and don’t require a tower they can be placed on buildings and lampposts, for example.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 am

Nail on the head.....    By the time we have 7G it will be at the speed of light but.....  it will only go 14 inches!         flag waver  flag waver
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 am

GREAT analogy Rick! LOL!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2