INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian

3 posters

Go down

Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian Empty Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian

Post by ferret Tue May 10, 2022 8:54 am

I think I'll switch my day to Wednesdays... the ATM will have money AND I'll probably get a better exchange rate...
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/posthaste-why-the-canadian-dollar-should-beware-of-fridays-and-thursdays-for-that-matter/ar-AAX6CO2?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=36f64d79ee244c929f74af2ace19f219
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Canada_Mike, Plan B and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian Empty Re: Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian

Post by mudgirl Tue May 10, 2022 8:56 pm

I also found it to be true when I have transferred money via xetrade. Friday exchange rates were never as good as waiting until after the weekend.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Canada_Mike likes this post

Back to top Go down

Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian Empty Re: Best not to go to the ATM on Thursdays or Fridays if you're Canadian

Post by cypress Fri May 13, 2022 7:00 am

The ATM worked fine for me on Wednesday.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Tue May 17, 2022 6:19 am

ferret wrote:I think I'll switch my day to Wednesdays... the ATM will have money AND I'll probably get a better exchange rate...
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/posthaste-why-the-canadian-dollar-should-beware-of-fridays-and-thursdays-for-that-matter/ar-AAX6CO2?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=36f64d79ee244c929f74af2ace19f219
It depends on what time you use the ATM not just the day.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down