INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs

2 posters

Go down

Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs Empty Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs

Post by ferret Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:43 pm

José Luis González and his assistant came to my home this morning to brush my girls and cut their nails. I am impressed with the job and the way they handled my girls. Delightful and this will now be a monthly occurrence. He speaks perfect English having lived in the U.S. and arrives with all gear needed.Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs 20230210
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean and windrider17 like this post

Back to top Go down

Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs Empty Re: Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs

Post by Carry Bean Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:37 pm

How was the price? I realize that varies based on size, etc. but ballpark?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs Empty Re: Introducing "Dirty Paws" Mobille Home Grooming for Dogs

Post by ferret Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:40 pm

You'll have to get a quote from him because every case is different. Even a wash and style on a dog that hasn't been done in a long time is going to cost more the first time.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down