INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a home for two great dogs

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a home for two great dogs Empty Looking for a home for two great dogs

Post by daughterofRiberasresident Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:25 pm

We have two sweet and cuddly senior dogs  in need of a good home. Their (and my) mom loves them dearly and they have been great companions for many years, but sadly, due to health reasons she can no longer take care of them and needs to find them a loving home to live out their days in peace as she moves into an assisted living facility. They're both at least 10 years old and are very low energy; good dogs for folks looking for low maintenance pets. They both have a clean bill of health from the vet (as of 9/3/21). One is an Australian cattle dog/lab mix (around 30 lbs.), white with black spots and fluffy, and the other is a small (10-lb) poodle mix (also white with curls, though fur is cut short now). Please message me for more details and for more photos.
Attachments
Looking for a home for two great dogs Attachment
Krypto and Prada.jpeg You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 32 times

daughterofRiberasresident

Mrs. Rupert likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home for two great dogs Empty Re: Looking for a home for two great dogs

Post by caligirl108 Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:30 pm

Imagine they would want to stay together...continue to ground each other..appear that they meditate a lot (LOL) yes, God spelled backwards.. sending ju-ju ++++ that these old souls find their benefactor in human form!  If you need a house that takes pets, mine in Chula Vista overlooking golf course is available~ 2 br/3 ba.. No takers for 10 days, so I think now negiotable razberry

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home for two great dogs Empty Great news!

Post by daughterofRiberasresident Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:46 pm

Thank you all for all of your support! Our dogs have each found incredible new homes!

daughterofRiberasresident

Lady Otter Latté and kiko like this post

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home for two great dogs Empty Re: Looking for a home for two great dogs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down