INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapping Ajijic Malecon

+16
hound dog
prorader
little italy
Mad_Max
viajero
CanuckBob
Solovino
simpsca
brigitte
johninajijic
espíritu del lago
Jim W
CheenaGringo
Trailrunner
gringal
Southbound
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kidnapping Ajijic Malecon - Page 3 Empty Re: Kidnapping Ajijic Malecon

Post by hound dog Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

So, a forum thread on a most serious issue - perhaps beyond the comprehension of many of you - degenerates into a frivolous discussion of Jim W´s fishing adventures which are of no consequence to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. Completely disrespectful of the Lakeside Mexican community many members of which are in shock at the terror threatening their town. A disgusting display of arrogance and insensitivity by the extranjero guests living among them. .

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 pm

prorader wrote:You don't get it yet, the border is moving South, the cartels are killing each other so no more man power, they kidnap these youg men take them up in the mountains, and brainwash them, but this stuff right now sounds like local drug control. The problem with the Army coming here is there idea is shoot first, If the person is still alive then they ask questions, I think it is called war

For you it is called war, for me reality of life in Mexico...I love my new home...saddened by what is going on...all will change....refuse to let go of my dream home!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

hound dog wrote:So, a forum thread on a most serious issue - perhaps beyond the comprehension of many of you - degenerates into a frivolous discussion of Jim W´s fishing adventures which are of no consequence to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. Completely disrespectful of the Lakeside Mexican community many members of which are in shock at the terror threatening their town. A disgusting display of arrogance and insensitivity by the extranjero guests living among them. .

Thank You Richard....AKA big dawg....LMAO...You are going to PARIS...Have a great trip.....Your response indicates you ar also a wacko......I am completely respectful....you are the insesitive jerk. Have a great trip....You have the IQ of 12...as demonstrated by your desire to be superior. Bring it on rich man!

Last edited by Jim W on Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Dawg U need to take a nap, you are getting a little heavy with your "spoken word"
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Wicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Right on Prorader,But Dawg has friends on the board...He and others think his words are perfect....totallay acceptable...His words have been acceptable for years.....he scares new posters away...thank you for your post!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Who is Richard?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Who is Richard?

Richard is a "DICK".../..LMAO
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Jim this is true, I had 5 families at my house, they are poor, don't have computers or internet, and they know that there loved childern will not be coming back to them. No one understands why this has happened. I have several ideas but they are mine and out of respect I do not want to say, but the border is getting closer to the lake. I like you, will live my life as I see fit. I am not in the Army anymore and damn sure don't have to say SIR, to those that I have no respect for.
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

You will be OK...Just keep doing the Physc thing....you can get past it.......you have enough shit to deal with....be strong amigo....you can do it....for you and your family. OK?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

My wife calls my DICK, well U know
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

prorader wrote:My wife calls my DICK, well U know
]

Come on man...met you would call you the same....LOL...you are a good guy....much history......we have same.....let's have fun....enjouy life....You deserve it....OK?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by prorader Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Cool lets go fishing. I will buy the gas and maybe bring Dawg as bait?
prorader
prorader
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 pm

prorader wrote:Cool lets go fishing. I will buy the gas and maybe bring Dawg as bait?

Lmao...bring it...will have fun
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 pm

prorader wrote:Cool lets go fishing. I will buy the gas and maybe bring Dawg as bait?

I would love this.......DAWG as Bait...He is Masterbait
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakesidecrime Tue May 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Some of them have been found

The authorities have found where some kidnapped victims were held and did conduct a raid (after a person escaped) - http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/374814/6/rescatan-a-secuestrados-en-tala.htm

and check https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003817092921 for the names of those found under comments - Atencion Aviso Urgente.

lakesidecrime

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Tue May 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Lakeside crime could start a forum area regarding crime so the local forums aren't full of scary titles, no? Those that like to follow it can read/post about it there. It's kind of like the police or crime section that I never read in the states but lately, the titles on the forums have been serious peace robbers. I get PTSD just reading them, ok, minimum the adrenal glands start pumping the fight or flight hormone, reality sets in when I mention something to a human being, whether it be Mexican or Expat...I feel so silly to have gotten all momentarily paranoid.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by SidGrosvenor Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

My wife saw a convoy of soldiers this afternoon heading South toward Chapala as they passed by CHapala Haciendas.

Later this evening I got an e mail from a friend asking about a rumor she had heard about the Military closing the highway in or near San Juan Cosala.

My guess is that if they're there they are checking cars but letting them pass.

Anyone heard anything similar to this today or recently. Sid

SidGrosvenor

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm

this is what Chapala Gobierno Municipal posted on their Facebook:
ESTIMADO PUEBLO DE CHAPALA

En vista de todos los comentarios que nos han hecho llegar por medio de las redes sociales, mensajes y llamadas teléfonicas acerca de unas SUPUESTAS MANTAS que se encontraban colgadas en la población de Ajijic, mismas que nadie vió, se ha dado una serie de comenterarios mal infundados y que solamente han creado mas pánico entre nuestra población, con la finalidad de hacernos ver mal y que no estamos actuando para solventar este problema que tenemos no solamente aquí sino en todo el país.

Es por eso que quiero recordarles que ya tenemos autoridades de otros niveles de gobierno, como son la policia del Estado y el Ejercito Mexicano, los primeros haciendo rondines y acciones como revisión de vehículos y personas sospechosas en conjunto con la policia municipal, y el ejército esta postrado en las entradas y salidas de nuestro municipio. Hemos gestionado el apoyo de fuerzas policiacas para que ustedes puedan seguir realizando sus actividades cotidianas para que se sientan tranquilos y protegidos como siempre.

De la misma manera informarles que el toque de queda que tanto se rumora NO FUE UNA INDICACION NUESTRA, de cualquier forma hay que estar atentos a cualquier situación extraña solicitando de su parte el apoyo y los reportes correspondientes para poder ser atendidos en tiempo y forma.

The direct Google Translation:

DEAR PEOPLE OF CHAPALA

In view of all the comments that have sent us through social networks, messages and phone calls about some ALLEGED BLANKETS who were hung in the town of Ajijic, no one saw them, there has been a series of bad comenterarios unfounded and that only created more panic among the population, with the aim of making us look bad and we are not acting to solve this problem we have not only here but throughout the country.

That's why I want to remind that we have officials from other levels of government, such as state police and the Mexican Army, the first doing patrols and actions as a review of suspicious vehicles and people along with the municipal police and the army is nestled in the inputs and outputs of our town. We managed the support of police forces so you can resume their daily activities to make them feel calm and secure as ever.

Similarly to report that the curfew is rumored that both WAS NOT AN INDICATION OUR, in any way should be alert to any strange situation asking of you to support and the corresponding reports to be addressed in a timely manner.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3