INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiway robbery in Tonala?

+19
Axixic
E-raq
jackak10
Trailrunner
hockables
merry
espĂ­ritu del lago
Solovino
RoofBob
Jim W
simpsca
CheenaGringo
Mainecoons
johninajijic
oncesubtle
Jerry00
CanuckBob
ferret
bobnliz
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hiway robbery in Tonala? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hiway robbery in Tonala?

Post by E-raq Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

jackak10 wrote:
E-raq wrote:Splitting hairs are we Jackak10? You thoughtthat Chapala was supposed to be better.
Getting down to semantics, you stated in your very own words that the thought had occurred to you. Not that you supposed, no, you thought.

Now if you'd like to be completely precise in your communications, you might have said I had supposed that Chapala was better and then the matter of independent thought and perhaps even reasoning would have never occurred to any of us. In fact we could have cheerfully agreed that your supposition was either spot on, or somewhat flawed, or even somewhere in between.

What?

Having a little difficulty following along are you? Might I suggest a nap. Hiway robbery in Tonala? - Page 4 169387

E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jackak10 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 pm

E-raq wrote:
jackak10 wrote:
E-raq wrote:Splitting hairs are we Jackak10? You thoughtthat Chapala was supposed to be better.
Getting down to semantics, you stated in your very own words that the thought had occurred to you. Not that you supposed, no, you thought.

Now if you'd like to be completely precise in your communications, you might have said I had supposed that Chapala was better and then the matter of independent thought and perhaps even reasoning would have never occurred to any of us. In fact we could have cheerfully agreed that your supposition was either spot on, or somewhat flawed, or even somewhere in between.

What?

Having a little difficulty following along are you? Might I suggest a nap. Hiway robbery in Tonala? - Page 4 169387
BWAHAHAHA!!!

You know-it-alls are so easy to bait.

jackak10
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm

jackak10 wrote:
E-raq wrote:
jackak10 wrote:

What?

BWAHAHAHA!!!

And you, my dear fellow, are so easy to defuse it's almost a waste of time.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by jackak10 Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm

E-raq wrote:
jackak10 wrote:
E-raq wrote:
jackak10 wrote:

What?

BWAHAHAHA!!!

And you, my dear fellow, are so easy to defuse it's almost a waste of time.
It's like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time, and it annoys the pig.

jackak10
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

It's like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time, and it annoys the pig.

jackak10

Now you're catching on, and not a moment too soon, I have other matters to attend to and it's almost happy hour. Do have a lovely evening. :-)
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Well said and many thanks for the entertainment of better bantering. Dead Horse
I do believe ya won that round E-raq... Hiway robbery in Tonala? - Page 4 223506

Looking forward to the next confrontation. Hiway robbery in Tonala? - Page 4 169387 Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Going back to the original post and the topic at hand - as someone said on TOB, this "personal jihad" over the loss of a $200 camera and a few selected other incidents seems to be over the top. Since a certain person was admittedly lost and without a clue where he was going - do we even know what this and other incidents allegedly happened? After a fair amount of research, I have found that the section of highway where incidents have allegedly happened involves three and possibly four municipalities - none of which are Tonala!

The fact of the matter is that one person seems to have a vendetta about losing a $200 camera and the fact that they have to pay one more toll if they were to take the old route. This is really a simple matter - go the old way and cease with the BS!

Note: OK MC! Here is another opportunity for you to claim personal attack as is you habit when anyone disagrees with you. By the way, my novena must have worked because our friend had no issues!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Well said Neil, We have been using that road since it opened, to go to Tonala, the bus depot, and Laredo. Have never even seen a police unit of any stripe.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm

have a nice retirement folks..ah, I do miss the lake though

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 pm

martygraw wrote:Well said Neil, We have been using that road since it opened, to go to Tonala, the bus depot, and Laredo. Have never even seen a police unit of any stripe.

Has anybody who has been stopped stated the time of day that it occurred? Likewise, if you have used that road without problems, could you please state the time and day?
There has been some speculation that the uniforms are bogus and that the logos on the vehicles are the magnetic fakes which can be easily removed. I guess the license plates could be faked too. IMHO, we just don't know all the facts in question to make a swift exit.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 am

Aside from Marty's and Neil (who has used the road one whole time so that qualifies him as an expert) ignoring the reports from others so they can indulge in their usual penchant for personal attack, the hold ups have been at various times of day. One was at mid-day, several have been in the morning. We were robbed in the morning around 7:30.

And Neil, I understand just how reading challenged you are, but our hold-up occurred when we didn't get "lost" as you put it. You really do need to work on understanding what is written and not constantly injecting a bunch of imagination into it.

One victim was able to identify the cop truck as coming from Tonala.

As for TOB, we know that was you posting there Marty, under your latest manifestation after getting booted several times. I see that Francisco has already been on you new ID's case. You won't last long in this manifestation either. When one is congenitally nasty, it just keeps coming out, eh?

I'm going to ask the Mods to close this thread so it won't be hijacked further by our non-resident expert and his yapping little dog, Marty.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 am

We have used the road without problems going to Tonala usualy between 9 and 11 in the morning, going to the bus depot at all hrs, and going to Larado at 6 to 7 in the morning. Dan you seem to have a fixsation re this road. I never said that you or anyone else did not get robbed. Also it was not me that posted on the other board. I have not posted on that board for a long time. I think it's about time you got over yourself and just chiii out.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 am

Well Marty, why do you feel you have to keep posting on a thread that is not about you, or me for that matter. It is here for the purpose of finding more of the victims and getting first hand reports which are being put in the hands of the Federales. Because just putting stuff up on gringo message boards isn't going to get the attention needed to put a stop to this.

I'm glad you haven't been robbed, others have. Perhaps when you've had the experience of being pushed up against your car and robbed by the cops as I and my neighbors have, you'd not only have the decency not to blame victims and hassle someone for reporting these crimes. In your case, though, from the personna I've seen on this board, probably not.

You haven't been there but you have a fixation with deriding and denigrating the experience of those that have. What does that say about the kind of person you are, Marty? And you're telling me to get over myself? Would you care to tell that to all of us to our face? No, of course not, you are just another keyboard coward.

The last time this came up, I recall quite clearly how you and your sidekick the absentee Mexican delighted in blaming the victim and personal attack. You know, if I was so miserable such that I had to come to a message board and post the way you do here, I'd shoot myself. I don't know what has happened to you that drives you to manifest so much nastiness to people you don't even know but you might want to consider getting some sort of treatment for it.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by B&T Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:39 am

It wasn't Marty on TOB.

B&T

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:21 am

My Gawd. MC, do you not see how revealing all these long posts of yours denigrating other posters are? They say WAY more about YOU than any of the harsh words you write about others.

And yet you continue to beret others for 'indulge in their usual penchant for personal attack'. Even if your beef Marty was justified, can you NEVER take the high road.

What is it that causes you to be soooo angry soooo early in the morning? I feel sorry for you, MC.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:28 am

Fact: MC and a few others were robbed on this road by what appears to be Policia.
Fact: MC is being baited here by a few members for their amusement.
Fact: It wasn't Marty who posted anything on TOB.

Suggestion: Just ignore it MC.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 am

You are too right, C-Bob... yet this standard treatment for trolls is oft times difficult to achieve.
I think most of us seek the satisfaction of delivering a well placed barb where it is most deserved...

The World need a new superhero, I think.... Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Another report:

In mid March as we were going to Tx.We used this short cut to the cuota.It was around 8:30 am. and about 1/3 way down the road, was pulled over by 2" police" in white truck.My husband was asked to show them what was in the trailer we were pulling.When they saw it was empty,they slammed him onto the hood of the truck,spread eagle and did a rough pat down.They then removed everything from his pockets.Took his wallet and pulled out all the credit cards/atms and counted all his money(pesos and USD). All the while the second guy kept asking him questions trying to keep him from looking at the guy with his wallet.(all this time he was still spread eagle on the truck hood)After about 10 minutes,they gave him his wallet back and told he could leave.My husband (a war vet) was visible shaken but physically ok.I was allowed to remain in the car the entire time during which I hide all valuables.After we had driven away,I counted our money.Gone 1000mxp and $200USD.We didn't know who to call ,so this not reported.We no longer will use this short cut!
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4