INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

+15
kipissippi
Trailrunner
frkshnwa
E-raq
viajero
simpsca
Smartalex
ferret
RoofBob
MexicoPete
seisdedos
little italy
David
Chico
CanuckBob
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning Empty Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm

While driving past Ajijic Oxxo this morning at about 11:30am, I saw there were a bunch of heavily armed Policia in the parking lot and in front of the Intercam. One of them was sopping up a huge pool of what appeared to be blood.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning Empty Re: Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

Post by Chico Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

I missed the sopping up part, but I saw them, too. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning Empty Re: Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 pm

It was a very large pool too. I am 99% sure it was blood as it was very red. The Policia officer was using a large wad of paper towel and his foot to push it around.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Could you be a little more graphic? I hope not. Mentioned it to a few neighbors and there is nothing on TOB, as I just checked. Nobody saw anything, except you and me? And nobody knows nuthin? Bet we get some responses by tomorrow morning. Hopefully with fact and not rumor. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I went by there returning from BancoMultiVa and saw the action but know nothing more.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Maybe an animal?

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Absoutely correct. Probably a squirrel. They are major bloodletters and always require four police trucks and eight cops to put one down and mop up the blood. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm

little italy wrote:Maybe an animal?

No, there was something going on. A few of the cops seemed to be "at the ready" while the others were surveying the scene and cleaning up the puddle.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
little italy wrote:Maybe an animal?

No, there was something going on. A few of the cops seemed to be "at the ready" while the others were surveying the scene and cleaning up the puddle.

They don't usually clean up a crime scene. Maybe it was hydraulic fluid from a blown seal or something.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 pm

A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Blown seal?

RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 pm

RoofBob wrote:Blown seal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUabDrfjATY

Good one!!
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

MexicoPete wrote:A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.

Any word on how this lady is doing?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:12 pm

seisdedos wrote:
RoofBob wrote:Blown seal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUabDrfjATY

Good one!!

RB, that's funny. How long have you been saving that one, just waiting for the magic words "blown seal" to come up on the board?
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 am

Yes RB that was "funny" and a "good one" ridicule well deserved. How else could you have possibley responded to such a comment?

"say good night Gracie"

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 am

Chico wrote:Absoutely correct. Probably a squirrel. They are major bloodletters and always require four police trucks and eight cops to put one down and mop up the blood. chico

Chico, you mad me laugh and I'm rarely amused by this type of crime.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 am

little italy wrote:Yes RB that was "funny" and a "good one" ridicule well deserved. How else could you have possibley responded to such a comment?

"say good night Gracie"
Ridicule, oh no no little italy, as Smartalex questioned, I've been saving that beauty for a loooong time and with an earlier post suggesting someone may have blew a seal, well...
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

[quote="MexicoPete"]A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.[/quote

A pedestrian getting hit by a motorcycle required four police trucks and eight officers with rifles ready? Sorry, Pete. Please provide supportive evidence as I am not buying what you are selling. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Yes, it definitely looked like a lot more than an MVA.......however who knows at this point.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

simpsca wrote:
Chico wrote:Absoutely correct. Probably a squirrel. They are major bloodletters and always require four police trucks and eight cops to put one down and mop up the blood. chico

High praise indeed coming from you. Thanks, I will be performing here all week, maybe. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I've never heard of cops mopping up pools of blood here,at least not in public.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

[quote="Chico"]
MexicoPete wrote:A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.[/quote

A pedestrian getting hit by a motorcycle required four police trucks and eight officers with rifles ready? Sorry, Pete. Please provide supportive evidence as I am not buying what you are selling. chico

That's what the witnesses told me. Maybe they were lieing. I don't have time to check it out. Check it out yourself. And if I'm wrong correct me. No big deal.

What? You don't know how? Go to the store and ask.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by little italy Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 pm

simpsca wrote:

The two of you have no idea how I feel making that statement and can only say I am truly sorry especially if someone was hurt. To be honest, all I read into cbobs comment was police, blood. I assumed, no bodies, no ambulance and did not pay attention to the details.

Chico, I too think it's a squirrel:roll:

"rarely amused by this type of cirme" I'm sorry if I lead you astray.

little italy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

[quote="MexicoPete"]
Chico wrote:
MexicoPete wrote:A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.[/quote

That's what the witnesses told me. Maybe they were lieing. I don't have time to check it out. Check it out yourself. And if I'm wrong correct me. No big deal.

What? You don't know how? Go to the store and ask.

Perhaps, it is better that you not post information of which you have no first hand knowledge, no supportive evidence and then ask others to check out what you have posted. Might that not be your job, since you were the poster? Sadly, I think so. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 pm

little italy wrote:
simpsca wrote:

The two of you have no idea how I feel making that statement and can only say I am truly sorry especially if someone was hurt. To be honest, all I read into cbobs comment was police, blood. I assumed, no bodies, no ambulance and did not pay attention to the details.

Chico, I too think it's a squirrel:roll:

"rarely amused by this type of cirme" I'm sorry if I lead you astray.

No problem. Us squirrels can always use a few more nuts. Best wishes, chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next