INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

+15
kipissippi
Trailrunner
frkshnwa
E-raq
viajero
simpsca
Smartalex
ferret
RoofBob
MexicoPete
seisdedos
little italy
David
Chico
CanuckBob
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

little italy wrote:
simpsca wrote:
Chico wrote:Absoutely correct. Probably a squirrel. They are major bloodletters and always require four police trucks and eight cops to put one down and mop up the blood. chico

Chico, you mad me laugh and I'm rarely amused by this type of crime.

The two of you have no idea how I feel making that statement and can only say I am truly sorry especially if someone was hurt. To be honest, all I read into cbobs comment was police, blood. I assumed, no bodies, no ambulance and did not pay attention to the details.

Chico, I too think it's a squirrel:roll:

"rarely amused by this type of cirme" I'm sorry if I lead you astray.

No problem. Us squirrels can always use a few more nuts. Best wishes, chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning - Page 2 Empty Re: Incident in front of Ajijic Oxxo this morning

Post by E-raq Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

So, like what actually happened? Was it a bird a plane or supersquirrel?
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

E-raq wrote:So, like what actually happened? Was it a bird a plane or supersquirrel?

Rumor has it that a penguin blew a seal.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Smartalex wrote:
E-raq wrote:So, like what actually happened? Was it a bird a plane or supersquirrel?

Ahhh yes P.Eng penguins blow gaskets a lot. ;-)
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Smartalex wrote:

Guess we will never know. Had no idea penguins had lips. Thanks for the info. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm

[quote="Chico"]
MexicoPete wrote:
Chico wrote:
MexicoPete wrote:A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.[/quote

A pedestrian getting hit by a motorcycle required four police trucks and eight officers with rifles ready? Sorry, Pete. Please provide supportive evidence as I am not buying what you are selling. chico

That's what the witnesses told me. Maybe they were lieing. I don't have time to check it out. Check it out yourself. And if I'm wrong correct me. No big deal.

What? You don't know how? Go to the store and ask.

Perhaps, it is better that you not post information of which you have no first hand knowledge, no supportive evidence and then ask others to check out what you have posted. Might that not be your job, since you were the poster? Sadly, I think so. chico
I love your post Very Happy . I can pm you the name of one the witnesses and where he works if you want. I hope you are not calling him a liar He wouldn't like that. I bet he's much bigger than you. Oh, you can choose your language; Hungarian, German or Spanish. Or if you don't speak any of those he will lower himself to your level and speak in his 3rd or 4th language English, if necessary. (I am not making that up. He's in Real Estate near Actinver, and I bet some of you here on line know him.)

Hey maybe I misunderstood what he said, and that it was a space alien or two that I saw being loaded and carried off in the ambulance. But I’m just saying now what I saw, and the person you can go interview if you choose not to believe me about what he said happened. And I truly hope the information I provided is wrong, and that it's really one of those great suggestions made by some of the other posters.

Now don’t pass the buck, go prove me wrong. And if you do, I will be happy that I was wrong.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm

I should add I saw one person being loaded on an ambulance. But there could have been more added before I got there. I was driving up a little before one of the ambulances left going East with it's siren blaring.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by frkshnwa Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am

We saw one elderly white haired lady lying on the pavement bleeding profusely but didn't see a motorcycle. Saw a small car next to her. She appeared unconscious and was being attended to by a Mexican gentlemen. Saw the ambulance and police later leaving Chapala.
frkshnwa
frkshnwa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Ajijic, Jalisco & Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (From Washington State)

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 am

I saw both a car and a motorcycle, but I thought, but did not check that the motorcycle might have been driven by a member of the traffic police. But when I heard that it was a motorcycle that hit that person I believed that to be true. But I don't know. I am just quoting what someone told me.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 am

[quote="MexicoPete"]
Chico wrote:
MexicoPete wrote:
Chico wrote:
MexicoPete wrote:A lady pedestrian was hit my a motorcycle and she was transported East by ambulance.[/quote

A pedestrian getting hit by a motorcycle required four police trucks and eight officers with rifles ready? Sorry, Pete. Please provide supportive evidence as I am not buying what you are selling. chico

That's what the witnesses told me. Maybe they were lieing. I don't have time to check it out. Check it out yourself. And if I'm wrong correct me. No big deal.

What? You don't know how? Go to the store and ask.

Perhaps, it is better that you not post information of which you have no first hand knowledge, no supportive evidence and then ask others to check out what you have posted. Might that not be your job, since you were the poster? Sadly, I think so. chico
I love your post Very Happy . I can pm you the name of one the witnesses and where he works if you want. I hope you are not calling him a liar He wouldn't like that. I bet he's much bigger than you. Oh, you can choose your language; Hungarian, German or Spanish. Or if you don't speak any of those he will lower himself to your level and speak in his 3rd or 4th language English, if necessary. (I am not making that up. He's in Real Estate near Actinver, and I bet some of you here on line know him.)

Hey maybe I misunderstood what he said, and that it was a space alien or two that I saw being loaded and carried off in the ambulance. But I’m just saying now what I saw, and the person you can go interview if you choose not to believe me about what he said happened. And I truly hope the information I provided is wrong, and that it's really one of those great suggestions made by some of the other posters.

Now don’t pass the buck, go prove me wrong. And if you do, I will be happy that I was wrong.

Well done, Pete. That comment to you was entirely uncalled for.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Whenever someone posts second hand information, is questioned and then tells others to prove that what he said was correct or incorrect, I will always have a problem. The poster needs to verify before posting, or at the very least acknowledge what they are posting for what it is. Hearsay. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Chico wrote:Whenever someone posts second hand information, is questioned and then tells others to prove that what he said was correct or incorrect, I will always have a problem. The poster needs to verify before posting, or at the very least acknowledge what they are posting for what it is. Hearsay. chico

Sorry Chico that I can not always live up to your high standards when making posts. Why don't you just ignore what I post that way what I post won't bother you.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Well, I guess I don't think anyone 'needs' to do anything just to please someone else.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Think I have expressed my thoughts more than I should and they will not change and I mean no harm to anyone. Over and out on this topic. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

I've known Pete for a very long time.....and he's one of the people that I listen to. BS is not his norm.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Ditto.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

Make that three. Pete doesn't B.S.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks all for the kind words. And yes Chico, if I had more time when making that post I might have mentioned more about what I saw. But I was in a hurry. And wrote my post rapidly with as few words as possible
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 am

american cops use "coca cola" to clear up bloody scenes
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 am

gvprod wrote:american cops use "coca cola" to clear up bloody scenes

Probably toooo late now.....LOL Dead Horse
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by manymoonsago Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Make that four (and more, I am sure) - Pete is one of the least likely persons to make unfounded contributions to any situation. Geez....can't believe the verbal assassination efforts are still going on! Definitely Dead Horse !
manymoonsago
manymoonsago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic; Over the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I musta missed sumthin....what verbal assassination?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by rico Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 am

I have that same video stashed away in my old emails. Love it, but sad to see someone beat me to it.

rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2