INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US

+18
Chapalamed
hound dog
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
ferret
gringal
viajero
Chapala Payaso
Ms Mac
simpsca
hockables
CheenaGringo
gringomojado
jrm30655
little italy
Rolly
Jim W
joec
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US - Page 2 Empty Re: FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US

Post by viajero Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 pm

gringomojado wrote:
Ms Mac wrote:Yes, hospitals are the worst.

Lots of sick people in hospitals! Ya never see a sick hermit do you?
gm
Not unless you visit them in their cave.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US - Page 2 Empty Re: FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US

Post by slainte39 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 pm

gringomojado wrote:
Ms Mac wrote:Yes, hospitals are the worst.

Lots of sick people in hospitals! Ya never see a sick hermit do you?
gm

You shouldn't see any, REAL hermit, if he's/she's worth their salt.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapala Payaso Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Sainte: Like you, I have no bust to boost.

Chapala Payaso
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 pm

"How about a copper cup?" wonders gringal.

So, let´s see. We have your copper bracelets, bustier and cup. Throw in some black fishnet stockings and leather chaps and you got yourself the start of a party. Or the end of a once-promising relationship. Shocked
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Don't shake hands with people. If you must make a hand shaking gesture, go elbow to elbow. You can use hand sanitizer if you want, but if you overuse it, Doctors say it is useless.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:47 pm

I understand that the NOB media has constantly provided examples of how to generalize and magnify the details but numerous news outlets and the CDC have stated that the infection rates have actually declined in some areas:
http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/01/11/Flu-slowing-in-the-parts-of-the-South-rising-in-North-and-Midwest/UPI-18381357907834/

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:"How about a copper cup?" wonders gringal.

So, let´s see. We have your copper bracelets, bustier and cup. Throw in some black fishnet stockings and leather chaps and you got yourself the start of a party. Or the end of a once-promising relationship. Shocked

Well so far, no problem with the flu, but you are driving up my blood pressure. Twisted Evil Upside, downside lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Sorry about that. I have a rich imagination and a way with words. Can´t help myself. I will try to behave from now on. But, gringal has got to stop feeding me lines.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Sorry about that. I have a rich imagination and a way with words. Can´t help myself. I will try to behave from now on. But, gringal has got to stop feeding me lines.

Sorry, Lady Otter Latte, but the devil makes me do it. Over and over. Twisted Evil
Besides, I have a vivid prurient imagination.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:14 am

Sigh. There is no hope for me now. I have found a kindred spirit. Slainte better stock up on blood pressure meds. He is in for a bumpy ride. bounce
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Sigh. There is no hope for me now. I have found a kindred spirit. Slainte better stock up on blood pressure meds. He is in for a bumpy ride. bounce

Niether one of you two ladies can hold a candle to me. (there isn't any emoticon that fits)
I'll "tough it out" without the meds.
Oh, woe is me....ha!ha!ha!...said the spider to the fly Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm

You are slipping, Slainte. Reread your first sentence in context of this conversation. I could drive an 18-wheeler through that opening!
If you are going to play with the big kids you better step up your game. Very Happy
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:You are slipping, Slainte. Reread your first sentence in context of this conversation. I could drive an 18-wheeler through that opening!
If you are going to play with the big kids you better step up your game. Very Happy

Nope...I'm takin' my marbles and going home....the kids "too big". Very Happy
Somebody cut my hair when I was sleeping.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 am

Somebody cut your hair? The Philistine!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:17 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Somebody cut your hair? The Philistine!

I knew you would know who it was....now I have to protect my eyes. Suspect

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 am

Yes, you do. There are none so blind as those who have had their eyes gouged out-- except those who watch Fox News.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:33 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Yes, you do. There are none so blind as those who have had their eyes gouged out-- except those who watch Fox News.

At the risk of a "burning at the stake" or a "crucifixon"....I totally agree. FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US - Page 2 661816

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Yes, let us tip-toe away from this topic now before someone notices. Very Happy
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalamed Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 pm

I am recommending to all my patients, especially those over the age of 65 to get their FLUE SHOTS ASAP.

I highly recommend you getting them at RIO DIAGNOSTIC LAB in Guadalajara.
Ave. Lopez Mateos Norte No. 1042 Col Providencia 44630
Guadlajara Mexico.

I know it may be bother for some to drive out into the city but it's well worth your health. I recommend the place to my patients because I am impressed by the quality control measures, technology, facilities and service that they offer.

The vaccines are priced reasonably at $380. But if you want an extra incentive, if you go in with a prescription for the shot from my office, you'll save an extra 10-20%.

STAY HEALTHY
Chapalamed
Chapalamed
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Update to the Flu... If Y'ALL are coming to Central TX: Austin, Temple, Waco, San Antonio. Killeen TX.. Don't Bother Emergency Rooms full !!! I went to Darnell (Military) Full Wait time too long.. Killeen Metroplex Hospital Waiting room full!! 12 hrs or more...

Lampasas TX..... NO PROBLEM if EMS takes you in.. County hospital.. Wait time; in and out 2 hours..

As I was leaving they were (triaging sp) in hallways and all rooms were full in ER.

I did not have the flu.. FLU FREE.. CEDAR FEVER kicking my butt. It does present as the flu. If you are allergic to cedar pollen they are blooming. Also they are burning trees for a new hi-way that will be linked to new hospital in Killeen TX. Ft. Hood.

Our tax dollars at work... cheers It will serve Military and civilian when completed.

2,023,000-sf replacement facility for the United States Army Corps of Engineers. Specifically, this design-build project consists of: a 612,000-sf hospital building; three clinic buildings totaling 324,000-sf; a 25,000-sf central utility plant; and three parking garages totaling 1,062,000 sf.

Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Replacement
http://www.mccarthy.com/locations/dallas/carl-r-darnall-army-medical-center-replacement/
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

today on the news feed on my facebook, two different friends - one in Texas and one in Minnesota - have been put into medically induced comas after their cases of the flu turned into pneumonia. One is stable, the other is not doing well at all, and not expected to make it. Both are in their late 20s / early 30s. Neither had any previous medical problems.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 am

Saege, Wow.. prayers sent.. What part of TX? Also I am interested in what part of Mn. My son works near MN. Also works N.D a few miles from Can. Border .Presently in W.V. Works in gas Industry. So far so good no cold or flu.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 am

Good to see the topic return, & no more "ego-trips"

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 am

espíritu del lago wrote:Saege, Wow.. prayers sent.. What part of TX? Also I am interested in what part of Mn. My son works near MN. Also works N.D a few miles from Can. Border .Presently in W.V. Works in gas Industry. So far so good no cold or flu.

One is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The other is in the Austin, Texas area.

saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks... FLU is Running Rampant throughout the US - Page 2 968748
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

I became concerned about this flu thing and called Maskaras Clinic in Riberas to inquire if they had the flu shots. The woman who answered said yes they had it and would give me an injection for $350Pesos. I went there and it turned out they had no vaccine and haven´t had any this year at all.

Well, what the hell. I don´t like people sticking needles in my arm or up my butt anyway.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next