INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways.

2 posters

Go down

Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways. Empty Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways.

Post by Talosian Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 am

I recall some time ago, I was given a website that allowed me to find the tolls from point A to point B in Mexico. I don't know if it was an official government site.

Anyone know where this is?

thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways. Empty Re: Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways.

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

http://aplicaciones4.sct.gob.mx/sibuac_internet/ControllerUI;jsessionid=Qy3qRTmJbVvw6pJPSHbhH2xMk1xQ5Tl7chmSGLMLMDTnbD9SV1Nf!605620544!929938654?action=cmdEscogeRuta&eligeIdioma=si

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways. Empty Re: Interctive web site to figure tolls on Mexican highways.

Post by Talosian Wed May 15, 2013 10:47 am

CheenaGringo wrote:http://aplicaciones4.sct.gob.mx/sibuac_internet/ControllerUI;jsessionid=Qy3qRTmJbVvw6pJPSHbhH2xMk1xQ5Tl7chmSGLMLMDTnbD9SV1Nf!605620544!929938654?action=cmdEscogeRuta&eligeIdioma=si

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down