INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google.

4 posters

Go down

Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google. Empty Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google.

Post by Talosian Wed May 22, 2013 1:57 am

Anyone know the cost per minute for a call from Chapala to Seattle Washington, U.S.A. not on any plan but just dialing direct?

My wife dialed 045 -area code - phone number in U.S.

On Google all I get returned is about calling cards and plans. I'm asking about just a straight call.

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google. Empty Re: Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google.

Post by sparks Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 am

Talosian wrote:
My wife dialed 045 -area code - phone number

Did she connect to the intended ?? Check your bill online if she did
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google. Empty Re: Believe it or not, I can't find the answer on Google.

Post by Talosian Wed May 22, 2013 3:49 am

Sorry, don't know how to connect to the internet for our billing.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Wed May 22, 2013 4:29 am

Chump change.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPito Wed May 22, 2013 4:40 am

If she used your Movistar telephone, then reread the answer you got to a twisted version of the same damn question 2 days ago.

For Movistar:
If you buy 100 pesos credit prepaid, you can call ANY number in Mexico or ANY number in the US or in Canada - that means any fixed line, any cell phone, any other provider- for 1.98 pesos per minute.

If you buy 150 pesos credit prepaid, those same rates drop to 0.98 pesos per minute for the same calls.

If you buy 200 pesos credit prepaid, those same rates drop to 0.85 pesos per minute for the same calls.

If she used a TelMex fixed line phone in your home, then take your last bill, go down to the TelMex office, look for Servicio de Cliente and ask them what it costs for your phone, and what plan is best for you. They probably have a hundred plans, and like it or not, your phone is on one of them. There is "no plan" with TelMex. If you didn't set it up, they will set you up on their most expensive plan, and it probably costs 5 pesos a minute. Snooze and lose.

Just think of it as her drinking one of your favorite lemon drinks every minute she talks to Seattle. Do you share, or is it not worth the call after all?

DonPito
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down