INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license

+2
ohhappyday
Abrria
6 posters

Go down

Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license Empty Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license

Post by Abrria Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:03 pm

I need to know the exact documents & copies for renewing driver's license.

Does anyone know where the Ocotlan office is and their hours are? I'm hoping their lines are not as bad as Guad.

Muchas gracias.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license Empty Re: Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license

Post by ohhappyday Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 am

I copied the title of your post, did a right click of the mouse, clicked search Google and voila! the answer was there.

ohhappyday

Back to top Go down

Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license Empty Re: Dcuments needed to renew Mexican driver's license

Post by Canada_Mike Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:31 pm

You need your Imagro card, CURP, a bill like CFE, and your driver's license. If you are older than 65 you go to the head of the line. If you show your norte DL you shouldn't have to take the test. (That likely won't be on Google.)
Canada_Mike
Canada_Mike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : New York

http://gilbert.info.yorku.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomgates Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:54 am

Passport and copy too

Tomgates

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:36 am

You also need to bring your original CFE bill as well as a copy. I only brought a copy and supervisors were called but after much discussion they let me go ahead but I won’t make that mistake again.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:53 am

And if you take a Telmex bill and copy, instead of a CFE bill, they want the LONG version of every page of the bill showing all calls. I have no idea why.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down