INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jalisco Drivers License

2 posters

Go down

Jalisco Drivers License Empty Jalisco Drivers License

Post by TooMuchCoffee Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:59 pm

I just got back today from Guad with a group of 20+ gringos and gringas to get our Jalisco drivers licenses.

I originally tried to do this myself but was confronted with over a thousand people in multiple lines all trying to do the same thing 2 weeks ago in a last minute rush before Semana Santa.  I checked with a couple of drivers/services but their fees were quite high.  I finally settled on the LCS course taught the end of each month at a cost of $800.  The day before, the instructor guided us through the entire process and reviewed the road signs and exam questions. The next day, he showed us where to go to avoid the long lines.  It took me about an hour to complete.  The exam was 10 road sign questions.  Because I still had a valid US license, I did not need to take a driving test. None of the clerks I worked with spoke any english so if you know some spanish it will help.

This course fills up early.  They may have some May openings.  Check with the LCS office.

TooMuchCoffee
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Jalisco Drivers License Empty Re: Jalisco Drivers License

Post by Tday Wed May 01, 2019 8:00 am

Congratulations, over 60 ?

Tday
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down