INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydroxychloroquine usage in Mexico

+10
rckrckr
Zedinmexico
slainte39
ComputerGuy
ferret
brigitte
CHILLIN
RickS
Jreboll
MichaelB
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hydroxychloroquine usage in Mexico - Page 3 Empty Re: Hydroxychloroquine usage in Mexico

Post by lunateak Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:22 am

I'll take that as a "no, I can't find one" as you've been asked since February to furnish proof and still can't.

lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

rckrckr and Catoca like this post

Back to top Go down

Hydroxychloroquine usage in Mexico - Page 3 Empty Re: Hydroxychloroquine usage in Mexico

Post by Jreboll Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:26 am

If that makes you happy, YAY!!!

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:38 am

It doesn't work and this article, published August 2nd, gives the best explanation as to why it doesn't work...

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-19-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-no-evidence-treatment
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:58 am

I read that report and did not see one mention of zinc. It’s essential that zinc and azythromycine be included in the regimen. Ivermectin and HCQ have a very narrow window when they are effective. Also the use of Vit D3 and C and methylprednisone is very important.
At this point everyone should be taking Vit D and C supplements and if you come down with covid symptoms move to the next steps.
Your positive test result will take at least a week to arrive. What you do in the meantime is up to you.

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:09 am

Sigh. Fine. Where's the link?
If you can't provide a link to back up your absolute certainty that it works with zinc and azythromycin then please stop with the promotion of it.
Personally, I'll go with the scientists who are running the testing and drawing the conclusions as opposed to a web board.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

brigitte, Catoca, Heem and mudgirl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:27 am

You can start with this. Although not a scientific study it points out the bias of Fauci and proposes a more reasonable approach to using HCQ.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/yale-epidemiologist-accuses-fauci-running-disinformation-campaign

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:08 am

That is really not what I had in mind when I look for factual information.
And you might want to consider your source next time...
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:31 am

Gotta get the politics away from this subject. Even though I’m left leaning I find it hard navigating all the bullshit out there. These meds are being used world wide but others don’t have the means to do research like first world countries do so their experiences are labeled “anecdotal”.
Doesn’t it suffice to say that in spite of the US pouring billions into the problem we have the worst results?

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:11 pm

It's a pretty sweeping statement that "everyone should be taking vitamin D supplements". Being out in the sun gives you Vit. D. 10 minutes of sun exposure is adequate to give you the recommended daily dose of D. It may be advisable now to get more D than that, but in my case I get far more sun exposure than 10 minutes.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jreboll Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Get a blood test to determine if you need supplements.
For anyone wanting to do further reading:
https://c19study.com/

Jreboll
Share Holder
Share Holder

Zedinmexico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:24 am

mudgirl wrote:It's a pretty sweeping statement that "everyone should be taking vitamin D  supplements". Being out in the sun gives you Vit. D. 10 minutes of sun exposure is adequate to give you the recommended daily dose of D. It may be advisable now to get more D than that, but in my case I get far more sun exposure than 10 minutes.

I am in the sun a great deal and I was low on D.  I was taking a daily vitamin that contained 150mg of vitamin C for 40 years and I tested low. Everybody is different.  Lab tests will tell you what you should do.  Yes its expensive but you know whats going on for real not a guess.  I was shocked at the results.  A year later I have a killer immune system and yes you can test for that also.  I never get colds or flu type stuff anymore.   Am hoping I can avoid the virus now but you can be different.  Time will tell but who would have thought I would have a Vitamin C shortage  while taking the daily recommended amount.   Now I take 4 grams a day spread over the day. (don't take it at once or you might be on the john for a while) I also take 5000 units of D3 everyday. For me the sun was not enough. FYI I do take this stuff and lots more with the help of a holistic doctor in Guad. So I do get advice from an MD. Reading is good but it does help discussing all this with an educated doctor who is open minded.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3