INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riberas murders - back to the topic

+16
seisdedos
viajero
Ms Mac
CanuckBob
CheenaGringo
ferret
Jim W
Pedro
slainte39
Ricardo
hockables
Trailrunner
lucky
espĂ­ritu del lago
Dr. Sam Thelin
Minervajt
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Riberas murders - back to the topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Riberas murders - back to the topic

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 am

What Chris said! The potential is there in other arrangements - older male Gringo with younger Mexican female, older female Gringo with younger Mexican male, etc.

I think it is more noticeable as stated by CB since his examples come from areas known to be "gay friendly"?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Riberas murders - back to the topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Riberas murders - back to the topic

Post by viajero Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 pm

seisdedos wrote: this "male" is not homosexual but is referred to in vulgar terms as a "mayate"
This term confused me when I moved here because in LA where I heard it first it was a term some Mexicans used when referring to African-Americans.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 pm

There has been an issue - not just here - with older gay men taking rent boys home where they see computers and TVs and stereos and some get the notion to get a few friends together and return to rob the place. Of course, if the older gay man is home at the time he is a threat because he can identify the rent boy.

I am not saying this is what occurred in any of the recent incidents but it HAS occurred here. Simple moral: DON'T take rent boys to your home.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Axixic, the advice goes for all of us. Many years ago a man was house sitting on our street. He brought home a couple of girls from Jocotepec and told them he owned the house , the girls asked him for a ride home in the middle of the night and he was found dead in a field near Jocotepec. The girls took all they could from the house...
Bringing in strangers to the house is not prudent.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Axixic wrote:There has been an issue - not just here - with older gay men taking rent boys home where they see computers and TVs and stereos and some get the notion to get a few friends together and return to rob the place. Of course, if the older gay man is home at the time he is a threat because he can identify the rent boy.

I am not saying this is what occurred in any of the recent incidents but it HAS occurred here. Simple moral: DON'T take rent boys to your home.

That does seem to be the case in the Melaque killing. A struggle over the laptop when the owner came home and found them in the house. The perps, or at least one of them, had been there before as an invitee.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:43 pm

The moral, I guess, applies to ALL but especially to those hiring people for sex. Sex workers tend to associate with a somewhat seedy element. If you want to hire a sex worker from Guadalajara - go there. Use one of those cheap and plentiful sex motels - they are all over the place. But DON'T - for God's sake - bring them to your home. He/she might seem very nice on the phone or in your email exchange and might be very nice, in fact...

But might not.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:04 pm

In general, don't bring Mr. Goodbar home, whether you're gay or straight.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Axixic wrote:The moral, I guess, applies to ALL but especially to those hiring people for sex. Sex workers tend to associate with a somewhat seedy element. If you want to hire a sex worker from Guadalajara - go there. Use one of those cheap and plentiful sex motels - they are all over the place. But DON'T - for God's sake - bring them to your home. He/she might seem very nice on the phone or in your email exchange and might be very nice, in fact...

But might not.

There is one gay bar in Guadalajara (I do not remember the name) where many men from here go, and a higher than average percent of them are involved in various crimes (as victims).

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:
Axixic wrote:The moral, I guess, applies to ALL but especially to those hiring people for sex. Sex workers tend to associate with a somewhat seedy element. If you want to hire a sex worker from Guadalajara - go there. Use one of those cheap and plentiful sex motels - they are all over the place. But DON'T - for God's sake - bring them to your home. He/she might seem very nice on the phone or in your email exchange and might be very nice, in fact...

But might not.

There is one gay bar in Guadalajara (I do not remember the name) where many men from here go, and a higher than average percent of them are involved in various crimes (as victims).

They shoulda stayed home and jerked off with The Sears Catalogue Riberas murders - back to the topic - Page 2 501432
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:49 pm

hockables wrote:
Dr. Sam Thelin wrote:

But might not.

They shoulda stayed home and jerked off with The Sears Catalogue Riberas murders - back to the topic - Page 2 501432

Or just go to any of the other bars. It was a strange name, so I do not remember it, but there is one that is associated with criminal activity targeting gays that they think have money.

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2