INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part

2 posters

Go down

Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part Empty Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am

PayPal sure knows how to make life difficult. In trying to sort out an account I've had with them for years, I missed a delivery opportunity for a car part ordered from eBay. (Only PayPal is accepted.)

I'm hoping to find a kind soul to whom I can have this six-inch square part shipped before they come down here, who would bring it along with them. Please let me know. And of course I'm always willing to offer some computer help in exchange. ... Mike
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part Empty Re: Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 am

I guess everyone is going back at this time of year...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part Empty Re: Hoping for someone coming down to bring a part

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 am

i think you guessed right. i used to have a paypal account and i was a seller on e-bay. i cancelled the paypal before we moved here and then tried to reinstate it from here and went through hell with them. i persisted and got it working right correctly now and have bought things through e-bay and had them shipped here as well. like small moto parts.
to get it working correctly-i phoned them and even that was hell 'til i talked to the right guy.
try it again and failing that i might do it for you. i have got parts for my moto club members from time to time.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

I got my PayPal thing working... I think. I say that because the account information has been updated, but I haven't ordered anything yet.

You actually have luck and don't have to pay a month's wages to get stuff shipped to here from EBay? (And thanks, by the way, for the offer...)
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 pm

as i recall-i got a friend 2 signal lights for his '84 honda moto which were only 9 bucks and the snail mail[2 weeks] from california was 12.50. which was probably less than he could have got them for in guadalajara if he would have spent a lot of time looking for them.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down