INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TotalPlay info for those in Riberas

2 posters

Go down

TotalPlay info for those in Riberas Empty TotalPlay info for those in Riberas

Post by ferret Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:31 am

The big fire close to The Ranch, also burnt out the TotalPlay lines. Those lines have been replaced but a lot of people in Riberas have also been affected. I couldn't figure out what was going on and contacted Uzziel Luis (TotalPlay Tech extraordinaire) via Whatsapp. He showed up at my house at 7:30 this morning and, a few tweaks later, I have my speed back. It was down to 20 download and 20 upload. Now it's back to 200 down and 60 up.
BTW, he also is now doing Firestick programming and security systems as a side gig. I didn't need those services but thought I would pass on the information.
331-157-7160
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

TotalPlay info for those in Riberas Empty Re: TotalPlay info for those in Riberas

Post by Carry Bean Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:11 pm

It is spotty how it’s affecting Riberas. When mine came back up after a couple hours of down time it was ack to normal.
Good to know about Uzziel and his side job. He saved my bacon after waiting 12 separate days of no shows when I tried to book the installation with that disastrous Patricia whatshername who never even apologized. Uzziel came and installed on time with no problems.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

TotalPlay info for those in Riberas Empty Re: TotalPlay info for those in Riberas

Post by ferret Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm

Uzziel is young as well as speaking perfect English. Young, as in, he will probably outlast all of us and still be programming Firesticks (or whatever comes next) when we are long gone.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down