INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends

+2
angela04101
LMarkoya
6 posters

Go down

A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends Empty A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends

Post by LMarkoya Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm

I am pleased to announce the grand opening of www.louismarkoya.com
While this is a showcase for my own art and stories, there is heavy significance to Salvador Dali
I am certain that for the Dali fans in this group there will be new information, interesting facts
stimulating ideas and links. Please drop by and look through the galleries. Most images have attached stories or explanations, and there are fun photos of the past and present.
I had looked for professionals to take on the task of this site for some time and between people who did not want to do what I required, to those that said I could not afford them, I decided to do it myself. So for the past week and a half I have been up late, waking early and sneaking time in on the site construction and layout every moment I could.
I am proud of the result and hope you find many interesting things there for your own enjoyment, Dalinian education and even self enrichment

Sincerely

Louis

I will add to the site, including pages for Dali anecdotes, but for the time being I need a small rest and need to get back painting.
I sincerely look forward to moving lakeside and painting in Ajijic
Thought those of you who I've met down there would enjoy seeing the site and my work, there's some fun stuff in there from the 70's
LMarkoya
LMarkoya
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends Empty Re: A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends

Post by angela04101 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Nice site, interesting work, looking forward to seeing more.

angela04101

Back to top Go down

A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends Empty Re: A New art website for my current and future Lakeside friends

Post by RoofBob Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 am

Interesting web site Louis, fascinating read on your history with Dali and we're looking forward to your creations post retirement. I'm sure you'll enjoy living here, a place where surrealism is a reality. So when will you and Diane be moving, or visiting again?
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 am

Congratulations on your new site Louis. You did a great job on it. Very clean and classy.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by LMarkoya Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks Bob, Bob and Angela....I'm glad I decided to dive in and just try it myself......people who are supposedly "pro" can be such numbnuts. Now its pretty close to done and just the way I wanted it to be, for a few limitations of the editor. I am again really looking forward tio kicking back and creating lakeside, and of couse spending time with you guys again.
PLease say hello to your beautiful wifes for me.
SOme fun stuff in there heh? The 70's could be wild
LMarkoya
LMarkoya
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 am

My favorite Dali quote ....."the only difference between myself and a madman is that .......I'm not mad "........sez so on my coffee cup from his museum !
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

Very nice even Fractal stuff which is some of my most favorite art.
You might want to add a Chaos/Fractal book to your book selections.
Art and computers cross so well with Fractals. I spent much time trying
to get people interested in art using math. Now if I could figure out how
to get my Fractals to curve themselves around objects by myself.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down