INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

4 posters

Go down

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service Empty Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

Post by Gypsyfeet Wed May 22, 2013 12:08 pm

I needed the services of a competent mechanic to overhaul my automatic transmission. I preferred to remain lakeside if I could and finally found someone to do the job. I highly recommend his work.

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

Complete automotive service: E.F.I, M.P.I and carburated Engines. Automatic Trans Diagnose, Repair and mods for fuel efficiency. Suspension lift for ground clearence on any vehicle to avoid Broken oil pans and Ruptured Gas Tanks. General: Engine, Transmission, suspension, steering, Brakes, tires,Preventive Maintnance And Modifications for customer's needs.
Started working at the age of 8
Professionaly at the age of 15
Studied at: U.T.A.J.
Course: Anticontaminant Systems and their Elecronic Components. (Emission Control)
Worked with: Rivas (My Dad), Escalera, Car City and now on my own so I can Offer a more Affordable, Proffesional, Honest and polite service to all my customers.
My Goal: Achive Complete customer satisfaction from everyone.
Willing to answer any technical question in regard to your vehicle, or do any techical work you may need, whether it's maintnance, Repairs, Diagnose, or customizing (Custom: Suspension lift, after market sound systems instalations, Frame Reconstruction, accsesorie instalation, ETC).

Tech: Alan
CELL#: 3311769733
Addres: Palo Dulce #9 Riberas del Pilar, Chapala, Jalisco.

Gypsyfeet

Back to top Go down

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service Empty Re: Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

Post by ComputerGuy Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Where is Palo Dulce, if I might ask? North or south side. Cannot find it on my maps.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service Empty Re: Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service

Post by lunateak Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 pm

It's north. He usually meets you the Telecable parking lot so that you can follow him to his shop the first time.
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Oh, Alan Rivas Junior. Right, missed that in the post. Okay, I know the place, thanks. He's a great guy. He has a lot to learn, though, about car stereo installation.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Very Happy
I'd rather get there in silence than sit there in stereo! His mechanical skills are what I need....
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Right; I only mention it because he lists it as one of his skills.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Not only is Alan a good mechanic but he and his papa are "old school" VW Beetle guru's and fabricators. Alan built the roll bar for my Vocho based on my drawings and he welded it in. His papa builds tricked out VW motors and has a VW wrecking yard of sorts. They also have a few classic VW's including this nicely restored '53.

Alan's Custom Auto Repair and Service 02211
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down