INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware! Another type of scam at Walmart

+19
hound dog
johninajijic
viajero
ferret
arbon
bobnliz
Solovino
hockables
57Chevy
Parker
susan
gringal
Jim W
raqueteer
Carry Bean
Mad_Max
CanuckBob
CheenaGringo
simpsca
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Beware! Another type of scam at Walmart - Page 6 Empty Re: Beware! Another type of scam at Walmart

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

This whole thread is way beyond my repair. Those that want to start a new topic about something.....go ahead.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Beware! Another type of scam at Walmart - Page 6 Empty Re: Beware! Another type of scam at Walmart

Post by David Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Bob, in Mexico anything can be repaired!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm

CanuckBob wrote:This whole thread is way beyond my repair. Those that want to start a new topic about something.....go ahead.

Bob, would you mind posting photos of the hurricane ravaged area on the what can we do to help thread?
TIA.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Oh sorry. I should have said beyond what I am prepared to repair......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 pm

raqueteer wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:This whole thread is way beyond my repair. Those that want to start a new topic about something.....go ahead.

Bob, would you mind posting photos of the hurricane ravaged area on the what can we do to help thread?
TIA.

What photos?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
raqueteer wrote:

TIA.

What photos?

Page 6- Thanks.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:15 pm

I can't move posts from one topic to another. I can only split posts into a brand new topic. The pictures will have to be re-posted by Solo.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm

David... what's this about Pedro in hospital? Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Let´s just keep it going as it is. All of our brains are fried so why worry about where we were going to begin with?

I still remember driving to Birmingham from Tuscaloosa in 1963 for the Alabama/LSU game and getting loaded at Legion Field and here, some 37 years later, I still don´t know how I got home in that 1958 Ford so I don´t even know if I`m on the same planet. I don´t even remember who won that game although, under Bear Bryant, those all white Alanama teams almost never lost a game to other all white Southeastern Conference teams. All I definitely remember is that I ate at least 40 Krystal Sliders along with a bottle of Jack Daniels Black Label that night at the Ramada Inn in Downtown Birmingham and what a fine time was had by all. Thank you John Belushi.

Road Trip, Road Trip.

razberry
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Dawg:

Now that the hurricane sub topic has taken on a thread of its own, I will address your comments to my post. As I think I clearly stated, it was just my opinion for US. It was by no means an endorsement for Albuquerque or was it a suggestion that others should feel the same! Kathy and I set our own rules for living the way we wish to and that has no bearing on others. For those that feel the necessity to deviate from what I suggested, that is their choice and is probably right for them.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm

whose lori? how do you know i am a woman?

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm

We are definitely not on the same planet that I thought we were on. This thread is depressing. Just sayin' is all.
Even codeine isn't going to make it any more palatable. Again, just sayin'. Codeine and rum isn't going to cut it either.

What's next on the agenda? A lengthy discussion on what do you mean by is?
An argument over the wearing of Croc's shoes with charms? Maybe we can all gang up on vegetarians.

How many ounces was that Jack Daniels? Just askin'. Do y'all think that scotch or Canadian whiskey might help here?

Oooop's just lost my wallet can somebody pick up the check?

Ohhh this is just priceless, now we have a guy called Sue.

Who am I and what am I doing here? HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!! SOS. Going down for the third time., HELLO!

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm

susan wrote:whose lori? how do you know i am a woman?

OK, a Boy named Sue. "Whose Lori?" Not mine, maybe yours.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Ah.........a boy named Sue??

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

hound dog wrote:Let´s just keep it going as it is. All of our brains are fried so why worry about where we were going to begin with?

I still remember driving to Birmingham from Tuscaloosa in 1963 for the Alabama/LSU game and getting loaded at Legion Field and here, some 37 years later, I still don´t know how I got home in that 1958 Ford so I don´t even know if I`m on the same planet. I don´t even remember who won that game although, under Bear Bryant, those all white Alanama teams almost never lost a game to other all white Southeastern Conference teams. All I definitely remember is that I ate at least 40 Krystal Sliders along with a bottle of Jack Daniels Black Label that night at the Ramada Inn in Downtown Birmingham and what a fine time was had by all. Thank you John Belushi.

Road Trip, Road Trip.

razberry

OK Dawg, better stock up on sliders and Jack cuz Sadday night is the rematch! Winner goes to the BCS Champeenship. Loser drops like a stone.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

That'd be a troll named Sue.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

gringal wrote:Ah.........a boy named Sue??

Yeah. Actually had a male associate one time called Sue , nice guy, spelled Su. At least I think it was. Where was I? Wait a minute who am I? Who is Lori?

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

David wrote:
susan wrote:whose lori? how do you know i am a woman?

OK, a Boy named Sue. "Whose Lori?" Not mine, maybe yours.

Not mine either... God forbid! Same lack of familiarity with good grammar, though. Guess it goes with a sloppy thought process. Oh fie! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am

Well OK this is quite a string going on. Folks I have never seen such warped
mis communications among many of us. Why are we like this SOMETIMES?
We all pour out our hearts for Pedro and his operation than take things out
of context and mildly virtually abuse each other. Maybe SOMETIMES the bad
gringoes are all of us at one time or another. Could we be speed reading
some of the posts and not quite getting it. I kinda see it that way and I am
sure I am part of the problem sometimes. Maybe this should be a new thread.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I'll vote for that. This thread has gone way beyond the OP and is now cruising in the stratosphere. Start a new one, Zeta... or nobody will be able to find it. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 pm

David wrote:
hound dog wrote:Let´s just keep it going as it is. All of our brains are fried so why worry about where we were going to begin with?

Road Trip, Road Trip.

razberry

OK Dawg, better stock up on sliders and Jack cuz Sadday night is the rematch! Winner goes to the BCS Champeenship. Loser drops like a stone.

Roll Tide!!!!

Which reminds me of a story:

There I was in San Francisco´s Financial District messin´ around upon a Saturday in something like 1993 and I walk by this bar where it turns out the Alabama/Florida game was on the big screen so I spotted a chair among a group of seemingly convivial sots and sat down amongst them to enjoy the game that, being a fine and nasty rivalry worth a couple hour´s investment, seemed a worthwhile endeavor. Well, as fate would have it, Bama scored the first touchdown and, of course, The Dawg leapt from his seat and shouted something lke "¡¡Yeah!!; go Bama" and one of the other participants sitting around me took me aside and informed me in whispered tones that; "This here is a gathering of Gator fans living in San Francisco and, if you value your life, I would advise you to refrain from celebrating any Alabama successes on the gridiron this afternoon." Well, not being entirely suicidal at that point in my sorry life, I retired to the bar a few feet from that conglomeration of Gator Trash and proceeded to continue my obnoxious Bama cheering for the rest of the game in which the Tide whipped some Gator *ss big time as it happened that year.

Dawg is not the American football fan he used to be but fats is going to watch the Tide whip some Tiger *ss next Saturday. Some things one simply does not get over if you´ll pardon the English gaff.

Smokealot
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 pm

I forgot to ask, David. Where does Dawg get some "Sliders" hereabouts? Gawd; Lake Chapala with access to "Sliders" and Blackjack. That´s it. Dawg will have arrived in the Promised Land.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6